Tale Of Us (Visionquest, Life and Death) @ BBC Radio 1`s Essential Mix (24.01.2015)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: Tale Of Us (Visionquest, Life and Death) @ BBC Radio 1`s Essential Mix (24.01.201

I'm not interested if you download anything or not, but i can tell you for sure, that i don`t "rip" or "rec." anything from web-streams, like the others here did - and oooh sorry, you can hear this and the difference, they are minimal, but clear when someone is talking a bit, which sounds vague and yeah the scene ala talon#1king recording via web-streams too ^^ no one of these guys have a sattelite or DAB- DVB-S recorder at home!

P.S. Have you compared my FM Recording from Solomun b2b Âme to the others, at least you must shut up, because the differences in quality are insanely large by the summit bitrate lol i know what im doing, i'm here long enough ...

My REAL FM https://soundcloud.com/evil_concussi...exico-full-set

FAKE SAT https://soundcloud.com/nokturnalist/...val-2015-01-16

I could expand it yet with original file quality from a youtube setup? You have a clue, im sure you`re the same amateur like Lellone who has a converter for ripping a video rip ^^ but that never show you the real lossless quality or the spain guy family club (lives in spain and recording ibiza sonica with 192kbit lol and the stream dont have such high quality)

also Lellone with his mixmag youtube rips, they never streamed with CBR 192kbit, the use html vbr limiter and so on.

Matador Set ws streamed with VBR 165 kbit and the week before RL Grime with VBR 96bit ~ 98 kbit

Or do you have a clue about downloading soundcloud streams in their "real" uploaded quality, instead of a bad 128kbit add-on online or co encoder cover-up?

you can talk stupid convincing, maybe copy and paste a soundcloud link, but thats all. my discovery is large
    Maybe you know lots of tracks, can fill tracklistings, thats not my strength ... but thats not the point

I may sometimes be a little cocky ,but I never pretend something with fake bitrates or make them such as high for slow free download or something else. There guys must be taken before stupidity of the head

the best would be, you download everything from mixing dj, dont know if he still reencode everything to 320kbit, maybe he become comfortable too and it is too expensive for him these days, but he is still alive
    (with couple of fake accounts and uploads and double fake sides for download haha)

/// END

P.S. Have better things to do as this crap. Im out for recording something from the mixer tonight and yes from a artist you esteem lol (now I'm asshole yes)

P.P.S. Im happy if you dont download or stream anything I'll post, that would make me really happy. My work is not meant for you and anyone else who dont like me, or my recordings, keep mouth, give 1 star and write something on your five star recorders !

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

Re: Tale Of Us (Visionquest, Life and Death) @ BBC Radio 1`s Essential Mix (24.01.201

I got to "not interested" and stopped reading. Like most people.

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Too bad a few users have to make this about the poster as opposed to the set. I like Concussion's purist approach even if he hasn't always had the best tact in terms of amicable interactions. I hate re-encoded mp3s as well, it just saps the quality from the original file when such nonsense is employed and is a waste of storage space and bandwidth.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2009

thanks vinnie97 and sorry for my verbal attacks sometimes ^^ englisch is not my national language and i have some problems with grammar at some points!

P.S. Yeah i give you more examples --- KISS FM --- the scene recording this with ~250 kbit monster mp3s - and you know what, its recorded from the international 112kbit stream, KISS dont has any FM anymore i would never rouse those recordings to meaningless bitrates. This is only a fraction of the whole and here out of place!

I have my own opinion about the quality.
          Stream = Stream = no processing of the bitrates 1:1
          192 kbit = LINE-IN or MASTER for me, also CD rip (higher is not necessar yunless you have a pop up sound ^^)
          160 kbit = mostly all of my DVB-S or sattelite recordings from real FM Tuner
          (BBC, DasDing, Sunshine live, Radio538, Fritz bla bla)

Youtube, soundcloud, mixcloud, hearthis etc. with original recording limiter from livestream, no reencoded procress from the providers!

Not everything which is uploaded or decoded with HD 1080p means it has 192kbit qualiy LOL
          >>> and most of all ripers (no names needed) encode files from a HD project to 192kbit, because they dont understand how to pick out the original audio aac or mp3 audio file.

I see it with a space-saving like you! Have a nice saturday night, im out now, I have to rewire something now and need some tests :-)

Maybe i can post tomorrow something big ! (for you too) depending on the artist & club ...

Comment

• sbando
            Going back to Romford
            • Apr 2008

Enough now! It's good to see some life back into the Forum but stop it now.
            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• vinnie97
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

Right, EC. Thanks for what you both do! Looking forward to whatever's next.

Comment

• tribalcho
                Gold Gabber
                • May 2008

I agree with EC on the reencoding subject but what boggles my mind is why all of the rippers never do mastering to their recordings?

Mastering Your Recordings Serato Support
                GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• Virgil
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Sep 2010

shame how this thread turned into trash !!

YOOO TALE OF US DID ESSENTIAL MIX !!! can something be more important than this beautiful music ?!?!?!?

I was hoping for more darker mix, but this deep and melodic selection also fits to me !

Originally posted by marckoza
                  Barnt's remix and Bodzin stand out for me here, huge tracks
                  Yeah Barnt's remix is massive, I'll just added Drifter remix also, great one !!!
                  BLACKsmith - We Are Living In A Dark Age
                  https://soundcloud.com/sasa_blacksmith/we-are-living-in-a-dark-age
                  ​.
                  ~ the darkest hour is just before the dawn ~

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by tribalcho
                    I agree with EC on the reencoding subject but what boggles my mind is why all of the rippers never do mastering to their recordings?

Mastering Your Recordings Serato Support

It's a good point. Chunky and others always do their best to fix old tapes and recording. As for newer sets, they're rips, personally I present a rip as is.
                    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• Zover
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                      I'm not interested if you download anything or not, but i can tell you for sure, that i don`t "rip" or "rec." anything from web-streams, like the others here did - and oooh sorry, you can hear this and the difference, they are minimal, but clear when someone is talking a bit, which sounds vague and yeah the scene ala talon#1king recording via web-streams too ^^ no one of these guys have a sattelite or DAB- DVB-S recorder at home!

P.S. Have you compared my FM Recording from Solomun b2b Âme to the others, at least you must shut up, because the differences in quality are insanely large by the summit bitrate lol i know what im doing, i'm here long enough ...

My REAL FM https://soundcloud.com/evil_concussi...exico-full-set

FAKE SAT https://soundcloud.com/nokturnalist/...val-2015-01-16

I could expand it yet with original file quality from a youtube setup? You have a clue, im sure you`re the same amateur like Lellone who has a converter for ripping a video rip ^^ but that never show you the real lossless quality or the spain guy family club (lives in spain and recording ibiza sonica with 192kbit lol and the stream dont have such high quality)

also Lellone with his mixmag youtube rips, they never streamed with CBR 192kbit, the use html vbr limiter and so on.

Matador Set ws streamed with VBR 165 kbit and the week before RL Grime with VBR 96bit ~ 98 kbit

Or do you have a clue about downloading soundcloud streams in their "real" uploaded quality, instead of a bad 128kbit add-on online or co encoder cover-up?

you can talk stupid convincing, maybe copy and paste a soundcloud link, but thats all. my discovery is large
                      Maybe you know lots of tracks, can fill tracklistings, thats not my strength ... but thats not the point

I may sometimes be a little cocky ,but I never pretend something with fake bitrates or make them such as high for slow free download or something else. There guys must be taken before stupidity of the head

the best would be, you download everything from mixing dj, dont know if he still reencode everything to 320kbit, maybe he become comfortable too and it is too expensive for him these days, but he is still alive
                      (with couple of fake accounts and uploads and double fake sides for download haha)

/// END

P.S. Have better things to do as this crap. Im out for recording something from the mixer tonight and yes from a artist you esteem lol (now I'm asshole yes)

P.P.S. Im happy if you dont download or stream anything I'll post, that would make me really happy. My work is not meant for you and anyone else who dont like me, or my recordings, keep mouth, give 1 star and write something on your five star recorders !

Good god, you want to listen to yourself.

Comment

• Zover
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by vinnie97
                        Too bad a few users have to make this about the poster as opposed to the set. I like Concussion's purist approach even if he hasn't always had the best tact in terms of amicable interactions. I hate re-encoded mp3s as well, it just saps the quality from the original file when such nonsense is employed and is a waste of storage space and bandwidth.
                        It has nothing to do with a purist approach, it's the fact he needs to rinse it in every thread. And the 'support the artist, with a link to his Twitter in the first post LOL. Since when does recording a radio show, make you an artist?

Comment

• sbando
                          Going back to Romford
                          • Apr 2008

Are you done?
                          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• sbando
                            Going back to Romford
                            • Apr 2008

Talion's version:

https://soundcloud.com/wantstobethedj/tale-of-us-essential-mix-2015-01-24/s-rdJUf
                            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• Zover
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by sbando
                              Are you done?
                              As soon as someone can provide a link. I'm going to see them in March.

Comment

• D.Williams
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Aug 2006

So were suppose to just ignore the pompous actions of evil?

Checking out the set, should be good

Comment

Working...