Lol thought about Sub Zero no doubt but in a Cool Dj pix way

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: Cool DJ pix

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Because, most people don't want to be reminded of COVID on a night out.

Are you really setting a great example travelling somewhere for work in a job that brings people together?
      They need to be reminded !! It doesn't go away because you don't want to be reminded.

Nothing wrong with people being together in the right way See "They need to be reminded "
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DIDI
        They need to be reminded !! It doesn't go away because you don't want to be reminded.

Nothing wrong with people being together in the right way See "They need to be reminded "
        They don't need to be reminded 24/7 about COVID. If you look at the videos posted of the crowd, no one is wearing a mask. And seeing someone wearing them isn't going to encourage them to wear one.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

I don't think he played that long. And there is no way known any of us could possibly say if some of those would have been prompted to wear a mask at another time..

I would have settled for a little bit of distance. The one good thing was it was outside
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            They don't need to be reminded 24/7 about COVID. If you look at the videos posted of the crowd, no one is wearing a mask. And seeing someone wearing them isn't going to encourage them to wear one.
            Come on man... He is no trying to encourage shit, he is wearing a double mask because he is an unvaccinated 56 years old DJ working in a 3rd world country that is equally fucked up as his own country, dont you see that?

Do you want him to stay home forever just because you dont what to be reminded of COVID when you are hanging out and having a good time? What the fuck is wrong with you, just dont stare at the Dj if its so problematic.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
              Come on man... He is no trying to encourage shit, he is wearing a double mask because he is an unvaccinated 56 years old DJ working in a 3rd world country that is equally fucked up as his own country, dont you see that?

Do you want him to stay home forever just because you dont what to be reminded of COVID when you are hanging out and having a good time? What the fuck is wrong with you, just dont stare at the Dj if its so problematic.
              I don't want anyone to stay home forever, but should he and the other DJ's be travelling there in the first place? For the record, I don't stare at the DJ,as you can see in the picture I posted earlier. It's quite a well known fact among my friends. LOL

fb3.jpg

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Good point.

Comment

• kolakao
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Feb 2009

3rd world country Mexico ? Oh and they are unvaccinated, my God. It seem that vaccination,social distancing, vax passports is only for poor stupid europeans, if you have some money You can go to Mexico where ,,virus " doesnt exists.

digusting hypocrisy

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Feb 2009

Funny how you dont mention Argentina, as an argentinian i feel attacked

And yes, Mexico is actually a 3rd world country scientifically speaking. A good one imo, been there quiet a few times.

Dont know what you find hypocrite but i really dont care anyway.

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Apparently Lee Burridge had to cancel a gig over there after catching covid in Tulum. This after one of his parties a few months back was called out for creating a spike over there.
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by simonr
                        Apparently Lee Burridge had to cancel a gig over there after catching covid in Tulum. This after one of his parties a few months back was called out for creating a spike over there.
                        I thought that all of his gigs stopped last year. It's interesting 146 million people have tested positive for coronavirus, but there are on 37 people that have reportedly caught it twice.

Comment

• simonr
                          Transitionator
                          • Jun 2004

Most of the DJs playing these raves haven't been publicising them - very quiet on social media so they don'y get called out and very few seen with a mask on. The likes of Dixon and Sven etc. hit India, whose rates are like a tsunami now.
                          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2013

Maybe some have had the vaccine, however, the vaccine only prevents your symptoms from being bad enough to require hospital treatment. I was watching BBC news yesterday and there was a claim on there that the vaccine only worked for about six months. Most people by now have had enough and want to get back to normality. It's time that we started to live with covid in our lives because we are not going to stop it. I think that the biggest mistake with this was that we didn't go down the herd immunity route, technically the vaccine is herd immunity, but you shouldn't require a jab.
                            Last edited by ♫♫♫♫♫♫; May 1, 2021, 11:27:47 PM.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ Vaccinations didn't start until December, so the six months thing has to be speculation . If it is right we are in diabolical trouble .

Really proud that Hernan had the courage of his convictions. Publicised and masked. I just hope he wasn't talked into going against his own better judgment. Hated seeing him being hugged !!

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

Hey Simon are you going to this ??

This weekend, a similar event will take place in Liverpool. 6,000 clubbers will return to the dance floor at the city's Bramley-Moore Pier as part of the government's Event Research Program (ERP), which is testing events at nightclubs, stadiums, theaters and concerts with volunteers.

Comment

Working...