X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Wmc

Miami is a place where it's ok to let your inner d-bag get a little rowdy, it's what Miami is all about. Money, sex, fake tits and ass, boats, hoes, and people mostly speaking Spanish. You don't go to WMC expecting Miami to transform into Ibiza, Brown Alley, or fucking NYC. It's Miami bitches. Get over it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^^ As someone I know said, Brown Alley is a shithole, but it works
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• da hype
          Getting Somewhere
          • Dec 2009

did anyone record the Krewella set from Ultra....?

Comment

• Gatz
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

on page 4 of this thread.

You can search through the folders and download what you want. https://mega.co.nz/#F!iFlnyLJQ!ucIv4NGjehpZr4ORdSNoTw (https://mega.co.nz/#F!iFlnyLJQ!ucIv4NGjehpZr4ORdSNoTw) Sets included. 01. 12th Planet - Live at Ultra Music Fesitval 2015 (Miami) 03-27-2015 (10:38) 02. 3LAU - Live at Ultra Music Fesitval 2015 (Miami)

99. Krewella - Live at Ultra Music Festival 2015 (Miami) 03-29-2015 (10:20)

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
              ^No, I'm ending it here.

You're actually trying to fool anyone into thinking YOU'RE the happy one with that kind of bile? No one likes a busybody prick who generates unrequested advice. Have fun pissing any further into the oncoming wind because I won't see it anymore, el "presidente."
              Oh nos. Threatens of ignoring me.

Won't last - you kept responding the last time you said you'd do this moron, and you kept coming back for more.

And, naturally, you assume that if someone is negative to you, that they're miserable to everyone - newsflash, sweetheart, I'm only negative to racist, moronic, massively insecure fuck ups like yourself. You're the numbskull that felt the need to project your judgmental misery towards some complete strangers in a random video.

But again, please fuck off with your sandy vagina and maybe try being less of a world class cunt. Only you would have a problem with other people having a good time and squeal that you're the victim when you called out on being the miserable bitch that you are.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

He can't read you.
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

Shh, you're going to bruise his ego by not letting him have the last word. What is that I hear, a gnat squirming around my ear? This thread used to be about WMC...

Comment

Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                    Shh, you're going to bruise his ego by not letting him have the last word. What is that I hear, a gnat squirming around my ear? This thread used to be about WMC...
                    What an example you're setting. Irony much?

The gnat in your ear is runningman's cock that you so adore have there.
                    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sbando
                      He can't read you.
                      But he keeps responding.

Comment

Working...