X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Steve Jobs (2015)

I thought Fassbender was really good in this.

The fact that Woz in real life, has said it was like watching the real 'Jobs' on screen - is some high praise.

Good film - my criticism was that everything occurred right before a public launch - got lame very fast.

And having read the wiki/imdb of actual events after watching - that a few of the main points that the 3 story arcs rested on in the film - were made up entirely for the film - is a little disappointing (even tho i realize its not a documentary)

worth a watch at some point
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Re: Steve Jobs (2015)

This was really good, glad I looked past the casting to check out the film. (Fassbender became a bit more believable when he slipped into the cropped hair, wireframes, and black turtleneck costume.)

Yeah it was a stretch that all these drama and crap kept happening before launch but it's a very interesting way of putting a film together. Not a film student or critic by any means but having had to write scripts I'd think this is ambitious and difficult to pull off.

Also thought the soundtrack is really good.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...