Sasha once called it 'the arse hole of Ibiza'
    - that should be a signature.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Insane in Ibiza.

No guaranteed set start time, it changes. It was a 5am start last night, 1am start a few weeks back.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• barski
        Addiction started
        • May 2013

I've read some bad things about Pacha (Ibiza). Like being very expensive and letting to many people in, no good airco, going to the toilet takes more than 15 minutes because the place is overly crowded, takes even longer to make it to the dancefloor, and if you do make it, there's not enough space to dance, if you're lucky you may be able to put one arm in the air and wave that arm a little bit.
        And if you're still a happy clubber at that point, Steve Aoki throws a pie in your face.

I really hope it's not like that anymore (the avove was from some 2013 reviews) but doing some research before jumping in may be a good idea.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^^

Originally posted by sbando
          When sober?
          That might be difficult
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Zover
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by barski
            I've read some bad things about Pacha (Ibiza). Like being very expensive and letting to many people in, no good airco, going to the toilet takes more than 15 minutes because the place is overly crowded, takes even longer to make it to the dancefloor, and if you do make it, there's not enough space to dance, if you're lucky you may be able to put one arm in the air and wave that arm a little bit.
            That's pretty much how it was in the 90's. The last time I went to Pacha was 2000 for Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto night, so I don't know what it's like now.

Comment

• GregWhelan
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

And if you're still a happy clubber at that point, Steve Aoki throws a pie in your face.

I really hope it's not like that anymore (the avove was from some 2013 reviews) but doing some research before jumping in may be a good idea.
              I'd say its like that for the very popular nights e.g if Guetta ever played there. But the last few times I've been there its been ok. In terms of prices it is ridiculous, but every big club in Ibiza is.

Comment

• Zover
                Banned
                • Mar 2014

Amnesia, Space and DC 10 are not much different.

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

I really like the club .. although not happy that they've chopped down the palm trees inside. Also Pacha no longer seem to do their free magazines.

It's a very nice club, with a nice rooftop too. It's classy, so yes it's expensive - I'd suggest having a couple of drinks beforehand. Aircon is fine, it gets busy - but the dance floor is central and the DJ booth has been moved to the middle of the action. Toilets are easy to get to and not far from the dance-floor, so it's easy to make an F1 style pit stop.
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2008

Re:

Have fun M8! Don't leave anything out.

Comment

• audrey_w
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jan 2013

Not the Pacha I remember, fucking hell I despair sometimes

Comment

• Zover
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by audrey_w
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5webvWWMaXI

Not the Pacha I remember, fucking hell I despair sometimes
                        Fucking hell, what sort of cunt takes a horse into a nightclub?

Comment

• Zover
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2014

Re:

Originally posted by Michael^Heaven
                          Have fun M8! Don't leave anything out.

I went to this in August that year. It was a great party and venue.

Comment

• audrey_w
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jan 2013

A proper one.

Comment

• Zover
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2014

The way things are going, its looking more like Cox and Sasha at Space and Hard Times at Privilege, but I have just found out Hard Times is not in the main room. So I might have to rethink.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                                Platinum Poster
                                • May 2008

Re:

Definitely hit up a Diggers set! That's all.

Comment

Working...