• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Sony Experia Z5 Premium

2 words - 806 PPI

When I bought the Galaxy S6 I decided I was NOT going to buy another Android cell phone for at least another year but bloody hell, 2 day batter, 23 MP camera, 3 GB RAM and DAT SCREEN

I'm already tempted to sell my S6.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Sony Experia Z5 Premium

I thought a 4k display was ridiculous but I'm surprised the battery can drive it for two days!

Just got a Samsung Tab S 10.5 tablet.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ger stokes
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

I had a xperia z3 compact last year for a few months, had nothing but trouble with it.
      Camera has this pink hue issue and sony are the most useless and unhelpful cunts to deal with.

And also the constant bugs in android, like getting "data roaming off" notifications 24/7 when I was travelling abroad and not being able to turn them off pissed me off. Also, the headphone volume and notification volume was lower then usual.
      The only good thing was the battery life, I will give it that.

I had to bite the bullet and go back to apple and get an iphone 6, problems solved.
      https://hearthis.at/gerstokes/

Comment

• go0gle
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2007

For me anything over 300ppi is an overkill but regardless this is a great engineering effort by Sony.

The cameras in all those modern smartphones are disappointing to be honest .. still using tiny image sensors and LED lights for the flash..

The only exception being the Panasonic cm1 , but that one doesn't even have flash

Comment

Working...