X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Donald Trump

He can seriously be considered president of the most powerful country in the world?

Reading and watching (like yesterday debate) a lot lately and would love to know what you people think about him and his ideas to "make America great again"

No doubt he has an endless ambition to gain power (and money in the process)... and listening him talking is clear he going for everything

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Donald Trump

He wouldn't get elected, I can promise you that, but he makes great headlines doesn't he? Media loves him like they loved Obama, because of the novelty factor.... sit back and enjoy the circus, since you don't live here in the States, but "no" not electable, fact.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by floridaorange
      sit back and enjoy the circus
      Lol, you would be surprised to hear the amount of political circus material i hear on a daily basis around here...

I will take for granted your "not elected" but i wouldn't be that sure... When the basic things you think are sure aren't that sure, shit goes real and really primitive.

Will see.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

You should see some of the clowns we have elected. The last one just got booted by his own party.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
          Anyone have Styx livesets?
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
          You should see some of the clowns we have elected. The last one just got booted by his own party.

Donald has less government experience than Sara Palin - she at least managed half a term as a governor of a remote state. He hasn't even been mayor of a small town.

In a few weeks he will disappear (from the presidential running). Only to make huuuuuuuuuuge money on the speaking circuit.
          He's a playa but no no serious candidate.
          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Micko
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
            You should see some of the clowns we have elected
            Likewise in Ireland

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

love how he brought up vaccines....thank god someone finally maybe it will make people think

Comment

• D.Williams
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2006

I love when opinions are facts...

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by D.Williams
                  I love when opinions are facts...
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2008

Re:

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles

Donald has less government experience than Sara Palin - she at least managed half a term as a governor of a remote state. He hasn't even been mayor of a small town.

In a few weeks he will disappear (from the presidential running). Only to make huuuuuuuuuuge money on the speaking circuit.
                      He's a playa but no no serious candidate.
                      I don't think that he'll necessarily disappear, but his popularity won't last - being able to ride a wave this early and sustain it all the way until the Republican convention is unheard of. But, he's much like Rob Ford - he's a voter's reaction and statement of their dissatisfaction of the status quo - almost a protest vote, but more likely to harm than help the system in any meaningful way.

The Repubilcan establishment will never give him the nomination - it'd be suicide if they did. But, if he decides to run and ignore the (meaningless) pledge he signed as a 3rd party candidate, they're fucked anyways.
                      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                        more likely to harm than help the system in any meaningful way.

The Repubilcan establishment will never give him the nomination - it'd be suicide if they did. But, if he decides to run and ignore the (meaningless) pledge he signed as a 3rd party candidate, they're fucked anyways.
                        America can't afford another Republican president. all they want to do is go to war just to keep the military complex strong and flex the American "dick" so to speak in order to prepare for the second coming of their white long-haired carpenter which will never fucking happen. we need progress and future-oriented policies, not war and individual freedom-stifling policies that just push us back into the Dark Ages.
                        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

The Republican Party needs to get out living in the past and get ahead of issues instead of denying them, or using religion as a means of keeping voters ignorant, if they want to remain relevant.
                          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                            Anyone have Styx livesets?
                            • Jun 2004

despite the previous two statements - which seem very sesnible - WHOEVER is republican nomination will gather close to 50% of the US popular vote - (same for democrats). Its just a few % points either way
                            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

I'd like to see Bernie or Biden win personally.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...