X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Donald Trump

at least we can count on another 4 years of Republican obstructionism ie not doing their job. i am just glad i live in a liberal state as the Republican's motto is "return everything to the States" or White-Catholicism Reigns Supreme and nobody else matters but us and our attainable dream of being a billionaire. maybe once all of the bigot racist assholes die off from heart disease and lung cancer, America will finally be moving forward progressively. of course by that time, global warming will have its hands over us and our kids' kids' kids will hopefully find a way off this Planet we are doing a fine job of killing.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

100% right

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
        at least we can count on another 4 years of Republican obstructionism ie not doing their job. i am just glad i live in a liberal state as the Republican's motto is "return everything to the States" or White-Catholicism Reigns Supreme and nobody else matters but us and our attainable dream of being a billionaire. maybe once all of the bigot racist assholes die off from heart disease and lung cancer, America will finally be moving forward progressively. of course by that time, global warming will have its hands over us and our kids' kids' kids will hopefully find a way off this Planet we are doing a fine job of killing.
        I guess if everyone were as open minded and accepting as you, we'd all be a lot better off ?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, you're the reason someone like Trump is as popular as he is.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Chloe Kardashian is more popular

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

Not sure which one that is, but she's probably got a much nicer ass than Trump.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

^

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                I guess if everyone were as open minded and accepting as you, we'd all be a lot better off ?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, you're the reason someone like Trump is as popular as he is.
                I can certainly see the appeal of Trump, sure.. just as I can see the appeal of Hitler post-WW1 Germany.

I tend to use logic and truth when evaluating any major decision in my life not just "beliefs". I have said this many times before.. I would definitely consider myself a Republican if they were the party that they were before the 1990's. I don't take it well when a major party wants to create all of these specialized rules around religion/its OK to discriminate or be outright racist in the name of religion. Religion is created by man, therefore we are its rules and how we interpret those rules is in our court. Also, Yes.. I do think we would be better off if people were more open minded and accepting of people who are different than themselves. There is only 1 party in our politics that is taking the White Catholicism Power message to heart while the other just wants people to live out their lives, no matter if you are a man, woman, straight, gay, white, purple, whatever the fuck. A life is a life and we should cherish it in my view.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2004

I'll put it to you like this, I couldn't figure out why people watched Jersey Shore either. It happens. When things feel like this sometimes you just have to let it Bern.

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

God help us all. I wonder how long it will take for WW3 to begin after Trump is sworn in; hoping for an all out governmental coup.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Feb 2009

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

Even though it's a joke him saying he "loves hispanics" someone should tell him 5 de Mayo specifically is a mexican holiday, no hispanic one

Nice one Donald!
                      Attached Files

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Micko
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

In all fairness that is a gas looking haircut

Comment

• vinnie97
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by clintlove

100% right.

Libs have no room to talk since they have just opened their minds so wide their brains have fallen out. Seriously, now you can go to the bathroom at school that most closely resembles the gender with which you identify? Common sense is dead. Bathhouse Barry and his administration are filled with Alinskyites who can't wait to deconstruct western culture into a 3rd world cesspool because chaos is the only way to achieve their Communist ends.

Trump and Hitlery are two separate ends of a shite sandwich unfortunately. Great friends before this election cycle, and Trump is just grandstanding as a conservative since he holds conflicting progressive views about the role of government.

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                            I feel like America is being trolled right now....
                            ...right now? It goes back much, much further. I know your ideology inserts an 8-year gap, but you'd be sadly mistaken.

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

The kind of sh*te that will catapult Trump to the White House (the sad thing is, he seems to be siding with this progressive bullshit on his North Carolina comments):

U.S. Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms

All to accommodate 0.3% of the population with mental issues.

Comment

• D.Williams
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Aug 2006

Geez with the stupid bathroom shit... if you are in a bathroom stall who fucking cares what gender is on the front door sign... Males, Females, Trans, etc all use the same fitting room area in stores, they just go into a stall...

Comment

Working...