X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Donald Trump

the bathroom shit has been the norm for how many fucking years? and NOW it is a big deal? give me a fucking break, seriously. you do know there are bars, restaurants, and homes where there is only one bathroom right? what then? anything to complain about so your oh so dear White Privilege is seemingly discouraged, so stupid.

we are a depressed country with low gas prices, high stock market, low unemployment and no recession... but at least we have prescription opiates, eh? America will be a 3rd world country very soon and WW3 will quickly follow because of our so called exceptionalism since America is the 'greatest country on Earth'--blah blah blah. at least the sky will be pretty to look at with all of the nuclear fallout.

Republicans were great, now they are nothing more than a White Corporate Catholicism party. I would call myself a Republican if they were what they were ~40 years ago.

funny how we are a country built on immigrants from Europe and here we are thinking we are the originals and wanting to build walls to keep others out..

fuck our 2 party system.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

not that i can vote - but my hope out of this "interesting" election cycle - is that third party / multi party options will become more available.

Like your "Republicans were great, now they are nothing more than a White Corporate Catholicism party." might nick that! WCCP
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Yea man, because debauchery and decadence are the way to a brighter future. Dems also are the biggest corporatist party in history because they alone proceed to penalize you for not purchasing a private product.

Originally posted by D.Williams
        Geez with the stupid bathroom shit... if you are in a bathroom stall who fucking cares what gender is on the front door sign... Males, Females, Trans, etc all use the same fitting room area in stores, they just go into a stall...
        Public schools have shared locker rooms and bathing facilities. If you had a child, you'd care. This is a wedge issue intended to divide us further, and it's succeeding since common sense is dead.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

hillary gonna win /thread

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Originally posted by floridaorange
            hillary gonna win /thread
            not great options are they ? clinton or trump, fuck that!

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
              This is a wedge issue intended to divide us further, and it's succeeding since common sense is dead.
              100% agree.. it is dividing us and fueling the hate against fellow Americans/humans. i have said this many times over.. (i am speaking generally here not calling you out ) people are different, everyone is different based on their own background and the way they grew up, makes no sense to judge them based on your own so-called 'perfect' upbringing. again, it is all about Empathy and embracing differences and letting people be themselves and live their lives the way they want to as long as it does not infringe on yourself. if you believe they are infringing just based on their existence, then that is your own mental retardation problem, not theirs.
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• MusicJatt
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2004

Bernie or Romney, hey the both have have an e sound. Sorry Hilary.

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

if you voted for this spunktrumpet i hope you're happy knowing that your thoughts align with goons like this

yes it's real
                  How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• REDROCK
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2015

Think he'll make it all 4 yrs?
                    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Working...