Guy J B2B Guy Mantzur - Alter Ego Sunset Secret Party, ibiza (20-Sept-2015)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Guy J B2B Guy Mantzur - Alter Ego Sunset Secret Party, ibiza (20-Sept-2015)

https://soundcloud.com/guy-j/guy-j-guy-mantzur-b2b-in-ibiza-alter-ego-sunset-secret-party
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: Guy J B2B Guy Mantzur - Alter Ego Sunset Secret Party, ibiza (20-Sept-2015)

Great!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

This is making Monday morning in the office much better!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Fantastic vibes on this one

Comment

• donkeykong
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2006

Normally love these two-but this i found just too slow, even boring. We're they warming up for someone????

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Probably for Nick (not sure though)

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2009

both played btw. 2.5 hours and the last hour was amazing, It was clear for me that this would be truncated, because everything was unreleased.

P.S. The radio streamed that unreleased stuff haha

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                both played btw. 2.5 hours and the last hour was amazing, It was clear for me that this would be truncated, because everything was unreleased.
                omg omg omg omg omg do you actually have that last amazing hour recorded??? wow thats amazing bro!!! Its like you always have THE BEST music just for your listening pleasure with the best card out there!!! Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo envy you for that!

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion

P.S. The radio streamed that unreleased stuff haha
                  And it's arseholes like them , and you , that have put us in the position where artists don't give us downloads anymore.
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by donkeykong
                    Normally love these two-but this i found just too slow, even boring. We're they warming up for someone????
                    It was a daytime beach venue i.e. laid back vibes rather than a club set (they were playing Space later that night).

Looking forward to what Alter+Ego has in store next year
                    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• julesee
                      Addiction started
                      • Apr 2009

Wonderfully mixed and boring as hell.....<dives for cover>

Comment

• donkeykong
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by simonr
                        It was a daytime beach venue i.e. laid back vibes rather than a club set (they were playing Space later that night).

Looking forward to what Alter+Ego has in store next year
                        Cheers for this.

Guess it makes sense-this plodding along in the background whilst lieing on a sunbed with a cold one I can imagine.

Comment

• trick12
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                          omg omg omg omg omg do you actually have that last amazing hour recorded??? wow thats amazing bro!!! Its like you always have THE BEST music just for your listening pleasure with the best card out there!!! Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo envy you for that!

loooooooool…evil got that magic yo, he even has sets that dj himself didn't play
                          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

^^
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...