digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

You're trying to tap out and save face, eh, Zovie? Can't finish what you started in this thread and now you don't have a way out, except by continuously posting. And, you're still mad as fuck - the way you keep talking about me to anyone you can - it's adorable. LOLOL

Like I said before, you're so fucking dumb, you'd fuck your own sister, get her pregnant and try to tell people that you meant to do it, thinking it won't make you look bad. And Audwey would believe it.

This is what it's like when your mom starts making like a vacuum cleaner on me.

Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Hey look! More of Zover registered people. After he got banned again. So much effort and you keep getting smoked.

HAHA

You're so insecure.

Keep on doing what you're doing loser You're leaving a legacy of pwnage for yourself.

p.s. your mom =

Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by audrey_w
        "the" reality? Perhaps you mean your own perception of reality?

Either way, I doubt many will be convinced by ms's very own Walter Mitty telling them what's real. LOL
        Well that could be interesting.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
          Hey look! More of Zover registered people. After he got banned again. So much effort and you keep getting smoked.

HAHA

You're so insecure.

Keep on doing what you're doing loser You're leaving a legacy of pwnage for yourself.

p.s. your mom =
          Surely you have got to realise how most adults would view this crap.?? Even FO gave up the ridiculous pics and gifs years ago.

And I can't believe you are still not banned. Must be the "whatever DIDI wants let's do the opposite "
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

this fits so well

Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^That one is actually funny

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Wonder how long it'll be before Zovertard loses his shit again.

Man, it's funny how many different ways you've failed and whine about getting taken apart by me. Funniest part is how it keeps spilling over to the general forum to show how butthurt he is (hoping someone other than one of his own new registered personas will sympathize). What an insecure loser.

Today's gif regarding Zovertard's mom:

How long before you get pwned again Zovie? I'm betting a few times before your announced fictional trip abroad that no-one asked for. You blew through your Oct registrations quicker than your mother blew the entire London garbage collector's staff.

LOL
                Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; November 10, 2015, 09:25:54 PM. Reason: baiting the retard...let's see if he bites again.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                  Surely you have got to realise how most adults would view this crap.?? Even FO gave up the ridiculous pics and gifs years ago.

And I can't believe you are still not banned. Must be the "whatever DIDI wants let's do the opposite "

Or it could be your attempts to troll or provide some kind of coherent argument are about on level with Zovertards attempts at comebacks; lame.

I can see why you're not taken seriously at all here.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Ok guess you are delusional enough not to realise

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by The Owner
                      It's because he has nothing on me. and never will. I told him when he first went into a melt down, that in order to push anyones buttons, he has to find something of a personal nature. Not long after that I started a thread about Private Schools. James then thought he had his chance. But he was well and truly duped. Which is why he has gone down this whole Mother and Sister route. Everyone here knows that James was well and truly beat, as soon as he made the first comment. At that point he even surpassed Hazel, as the boards biggest cunt. The problem is, he has to keep repeating it because if he doesn't he will be admitting that I was right.

Insert picture of Yoda, with the words "the schools thread, remember your failure in the schools thread" lol
                      And he didn't get banned either.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by The Owner
                        LOL at James cries like a cunt if people don't respond, cries like a cunt when they do. He made a cunt of himself claiming that he would take me apart

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...