X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: France

look at it another way... what would be happening right now if IS or Al Qaeda or the taliban had access to jets/drones or even worse still nukes ?
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

well shit

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Putin didn't say that. I've seen that bumper sticker on the back of a pickup that said the same thing about UBL after 9/11 and it was said by the US Marines.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

I know brotha - Banned pointed that out to me remember?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
            so how do you fight a war where an enemy feeds its propaganda by surrounding its small basses ( targets ) by innocent people ?
            US and allies do what they have to do and pay the price once in a while, that's it.. There are no good guys, there are no bad guys. I'm not judging the forms, just describing how i see it..

Being from Argentina who does not have any army whatsoever, always found remarkable how US army and american society in general fight really ridiculous wars for nothing more far than "freedom" causing tons of avoidable deaths ... From participating on coup d'etat in ridiculous countries like Nicaragua or Chile to nonsense on middle east..

When you are the most powerful country in the world, there are lots of responsabilities and consequences.. U.S is always ready to pay the price and families recieve american flag with the coffin. I respect that.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
              Being from Argentina who does not have any army whatsoever, always found remarkable how US army and american society in general fight really ridiculous wars for nothing more far than "freedom" causing tons of avoidable deaths ... From participating on coup d'etat in ridiculous countries like Nicaragua or Chile to nonsense on middle east.
              usually there is more to it on the face of it but we don't get that info because its some sort of intelligence, they don't just jump into a war because they feel like it... whether that intelligence is substantially based on facts or not to warrant action or not is the part that everyone argues about and that is where you start to get made up shit about banks and inside jobs etc etc

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  I know brotha - Banned pointed that out to me remember?
                  Nope, haven't read through the entire thread ha ha
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...