• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Guy Disproves A 9/11 Conspiracy Theory In Under 2 Minutes

Originally posted by thebanned1
    i've said this before in the thread and i'll say it again, only a monumental bell end would use the death of looking like 60 people
    Text book diversion lol

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

Would be nice if you could start a thread about a building that could possibly fall down before it actually does. I will look out for it in the future. LOL. I will continue to bump this one, with active ones, that will never fall.

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Oh err umm oh err umm. You still can't show me a building that has fallen ever, that has fallen like on 9/11.
        how many buildings like the twin towers have had jumbo jets flown into them at full speed ?

it's a unique event

and don't come back with the building 7 theory again chris it's boring, there were bits of fucking everything flying all about the place on that day, bits of planes, bits of buildings, bits of bodies bits of fucking everything you can think of

You despicable cunt.
        take a good long hard look at yourself before you go about calling anyone that
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Text book diversion lol

not a diversion..truth

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Would be nice if you could start a thread about a building that could possibly fall down before it actually does. I will look out for it in the future. LOL. I will continue to bump this one, with active ones, that will never fall.
            it would be nice if you could actually back up your argument but as usual you can't

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

it would be nice if you could actually back up your argument but as usual you can't
              Err I do. Because every time a building catches fire, I can 100% guarantee that they will not collapse. As I did with the building in London this week. I thought you were just mentally ill, now I'm beginning to think that you are full on spastic.

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Err I do. Because every time a building catches fire, I can 100% guarantee that they will not collapse. As I did with the building in London this week. I thought you were just mentally ill, now I'm beginning to think that you are full on spastic.

oh my fucking god

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2013

and don't come back with the building 7 theory again chris it's boring, there were bits of fucking everything flying all about the place on that day, bits of planes, bits of buildings, bits of bodies bits of fucking everything you can think of
                  Bits of bodies, bits of cottage cheese, bits of bits of bits, bits of unicorns, bits of dragons, bits of snow men.........

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

chris you really are living up to your reputation of being the biggest nob i,ve met on the internet yet...do carry on

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

Would be nice if banned ones shrink is reading this. Just to see what a cunt he can make of himself. Keep banned off the drugs, he's such entertainment.

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

hilarious

chris loses again and turns to personal attacks

what the matter chris... i'm on your level ? i mean a bit mental n that... obviously dysfunctional, not right in the head... like i said... on your level

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Nov 2013

chris you really are living up to your reputation of being the biggest nob i,ve met on the internet yet...do carry on
                          I fully intend to. Apart from the obvious grammar errors in this post. Lol

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

yawn.gif

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2013

hilarious

chris loses again and turns to personal attacks

what the matter chris... i'm on your level ? i mean a bit mental n that... obviously dysfunctional, not right in the head... like i said... on your level
                              You need a Rosetta Stone to grasp the English language.

Comment

• thebanned1
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • May 2009

typical school boy error...loses argument, points out that winning argument has inferior grammar

Comment

Working...