Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock) @ BNP Open Air 2016, Orfeo Park Argentina (15.01.2016)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock) @ BNP Open Air 2016, Orfeo Park Argentina (15.01.2016)

Moshic is a man that has been making music for many years now and flying the flag for the music scene in Israel. His music has always been on the darker, more moody side of house and progressive music and always of the finest quality. Moshic has now landed a very impressive release on one of my favourite labels of 2015, Lost & Found.When the boss of the label, Guy J gets his hands on the original he has taken the track in a slightly different direction and more aimed at the dance floor. The track is still very much a moody progressive number but he has chosen to pick up the pace slightly and added some proggy stabs and only chosen to use snippets of the original vocal, creating more of a dub sound. I really love the keys Guy J has used in the second break which helps to lift the track nicely into a stunning melodic dream like place.

https://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/guy-j-lost-found-bedrock-music-bnp-open-air-2016-orfeo-park-c%C3%B3rdobaargentina-15012016/

♫♫ 192 kbit SAT MP3, recorded with the best sound card out there "RME Hammerfall HDSP MADI" ♫♫
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock) @ BNP Open Air 2016, Orfeo Park Argentina (15.01.20

You could have posted it in the Transitions section. Not an issue, tho.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Feb 2009

Re: Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock) @ BNP Open Air 2016, Orfeo Park Argentina (15.01.20

Thanks for sharing this one

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
        Thanks for sharing this one

no problem, this set is / was madness 2016-01-15 - Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @... hearthis.at

Now waiting for Guy J`s first essential mix

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
          no problem, this set is / was madness 2016-01-15 - Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @... hearthis.at

Thats cool, cant wait!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Knightsfan87
            Gold Gabber
            • Apr 2010

Is this the same hour Digweed has released in his Transitions?

Comment

• vinnie97
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

I'm a little surprised he hasn't done one already. I'm not in the camp that would say he's overdue but surprised nonetheless.

Comment

• donkeykong
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2006

If this was towards the end of his set, im surprised the crowd made it this far. Boring.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by donkeykong
                  If this was towards the end of his set, im surprised the crowd made it this far. Boring.
                  i guess you really have no clue about great progressive house.
                  Listen to the set in one go and stock skipping all over the place ....

this set is masterclass!

Comment

• donkeykong
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jul 2006

i guess you really have no clue about great progressive house.
                    Listen to the set in one go and stock skipping all over the place ....

this set is masterclass!
                    and you wonder why everyone hates you???

My opinion (as its an opinion, cant be wrong), is about the set (1 hour-wow-no need to skip!).

To say "you really have no clue..." is you saying im wrong. Who are you to say if im wrong or right??

Comment

• model1974
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jul 2008

There's a lot going on in this. Thanks for upping it. Very well executed, could have done with listening to more. Plus if anyone's got a voiceover free version that would be great.

Comment

Working...