Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

it actually was his team of choice, wasnt it :?

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re:: ELI MANNING

Originally posted by HoneyBearKelly
      the hell with the whole family.
      Not one of the has even been to the Super Bowl I think.
      that doesn't mean they aren't good quarterbacks. look how peyton (along with tony dungee and Marvin Harrison) turned the colts around! peyton deserves to be one of the highest paid athletes because he is one of the best. and i haven't seen peyton be arrogant and complain at all yet. eli hasn't proved himself yet, so i can't speak for him.

Originally posted by peloquin
      it actually was his team of choice. :wink:
      was it? i think it was his first choice because that is one of the few teams that were willing to bid for him... i dunno though. all i know is football is too touchy of a subject for me.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
        undrgrnwmn - it happens a LOT with high profile athelets. IF you're that high profile, you can get what you want, go where you want, get paid what you want. It's sad, but the players dictate to mgmt these days, not the other way around.

and fuck the chargers and the giants imo.

hypoluxxa - yeah, i didn't know that either....definitely then, he can fuck right off with that attitude, especially since he hasn't even taken a snap yet.
        Pre-Season.. 1st snap.. he drops back.. its a fumble, he pounces on it, he's piled on, breaks his leg.. out for the season.. wouldnt it be a shame

Comment

• peloquin
          Till I Come!
          • Jun 2004

that would be karma coming into play

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

undrgrnwmn - It's sad, but the players dictate to mgmt these days, not the other way around.
            unless you are shaquille oneal playing for the lakers!
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• HoneyBearKelly
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
              that doesn't mean they aren't good quarterbacks. look how peyton (along with tony dungee and Marvin Harrison) turned the colts around! peyton deserves to be one of the highest paid athletes because he is one of the best. and i haven't seen peyton be arrogant and complain at all yet. eli hasn't proved himself yet, so i can't speak for him.
              Until you can take me to the Promised Land you are a pretender.
              Cat formerly known as Cheshire
              *cue imperial death march"

Comment

• buckman
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
                Originally posted by thesightless
                im not even a giants fan, but today he is saying he might hold out playing b/c the giants cant fit his incentives under thier cap and after all the bullshit during the draft he has the balls to do this. just another spoiled asshole imo
                Oh, fcuk him then. He hasn't played a down and he's already like this. Sad, send him to Boston.
                send em to boston???we dont need him we already have a 2 time superbowl mvp.send em to the jets they need all the help they can get.
                " Darkness Imprisioning Me
                All That I See
                Absolute Horror
                I Cannot Live
                I Cannot Die
                Trapped In Myself
                Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                  Until you can take me to the Promised Land you are a pretender.

what time should i pick you up?

Comment

• undrgrndwmn
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

undrgrnwmn - it happens a LOT with high profile athelets. IF you're that high profile, you can get what you want, go where you want, get paid what you want. It's sad, but the players dictate to mgmt these days, not the other way around.

and fuck the chargers and the giants imo.

hypoluxxa - yeah, i didn't know that either....definitely then, he can fuck right off with that attitude, especially since he hasn't even taken a snap yet.
                    I just meant that somebody letting a team know upfront that he would sit a year out rather than play for a particular team ... that doesn't happen a lot

Comment

Working...