X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hillary

I keep hoping that the Republicans will go back to their Conservative roots but they don't. it's still nothing but Christian-only, White-only, anti-Everything, and saying they are for small government but do nothing but put forth plans that expand government to heights unseen while driving up the deficit.

nowadays, they do nothing but fuck our country up then in 4 years say they can fix it all. it's just insane.

I have no choice but to vote Liberal.. I don't like it but the Republicans give me no choice.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Hillary last night promised the world to the American public. If she delivers on half of it we'll be in a far greater place nationally than we are now. It was rather inspiring I thought, for several moments anyway. I've been watching most of the Democratic convention - a lot is blah blah but there have been some historic moments as well imho.

As for Trump, he's basically fired, I don't see how it can even be close.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ddr
        you are hilarious. what makes you think she will be confiscating all guns and getting rid of the 2nd amendment? seriously, please tell me with facts not your conspiracy theory websites.

all we are talking about is common sense gun regulation.. you know, getting rid of semi-automatic, high-round magazines, which serve no purpose really and also a rigorous background check for those purchasing. and btw, this is something even NRA members are behind. somehow, people like you, seem to think that if we have common sense gun regulation that OMG next it will be 100% of all guns.. omg no! wtf?

2nd amendment is nothing more than a shield that people like you hind behind because of paranoia, nothing else. the damn thing itself was written at a time when the government and the citizens had the same weapons. those weapons were not 50 cal's nor AR15's which they probably didnt even conceive of as an idea. times change and laws need to change to go with the times.
        Thank you for restoring my faith a little
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange

But who thought he would ever get this far. ???
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

that may be florida.. but if people with half a brain don't turn out to vote, President Drumpf is a very good possibility. get out and vote is all i can say.

how can anyone vote for Drumpf who appealed to Russia to commit espionage against his own country? how is treason respected? Drumpf constantly puts down America, our troops and still people just don't seem to care BUT since the whining little bitch has an R next his name, he gets their vote.

we still have not seen his tax returns, probably never will.

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Very true... I mean, if Bush can get RE-elected, anything is possible.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
                that may be florida.. but if people with half a brain don't turn out to vote, President Drumpf is a very good possibility. get out and vote is all i can say.

how can anyone vote for Drumpf who appealed to Russia to commit espionage against his own country? how is treason respected? Drumpf constantly puts down America, our troops and still people just don't seem to care BUT since the whining little bitch has an R next his name, he gets their vote.

we still have not seen his tax returns, probably never will.
                The short answer - Tribalism. People being unable to see beyond the idea of only seeing Republican or Democrat. Winning is all that matters.

Trump got this far partly because the Republican base is fed up with the status quo that's been going on in Washington and it's been that way for some time, which partly explains the rise of the Tea Party. You see the same thing with the support of Bernie Sanders on the Democrat side too.
                Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

I'm a little concerned by the young vote too, I feel like Trump may have more appeal to the younger generation who only equate $ with success.

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

I'm a little concerned by the young vote too, I feel like Trump may have more appeal to the younger generation who only equate $ with success.
                    I think you are underestimating the young voters, at least college educated young people. People who go through college typically have a better sense of togetherness and diversity since they experience it first hand. They have the view that people who are different are really the same and want the same thing as opposed to people who don't go through college and only hang around their own kind in a bubble and are paranoid/afraid of anything different.

I am more worried about them not showing up to vote than anything else. It's better to vote for Big Bird than to not vote.
                    Last edited by ddr; July 30, 2016, 07:12:59 PM.

Comment

• barski
                      Addiction started
                      • May 2013

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/694920/Clinton-vows-to-step-into-Syria-war-if-she-wins-the-race-for-US-president

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

Mostly "1 star" reviews on the Facebook page of that "newspaper." ^^

Comment

Working...