• Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Hillary

Originally posted by DIDI
    ^^ Bullshit
    She is about as corrupt as politicians come. A career politician, and the worst kind there is. But I'm sure you are head over heels for her gun confiscation aspirations.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ddr
      kind of ironic how you call her Hitler and Drumpf is the epitome of him only Hitler had more government and military experience lmfao.
      Trump wasn't even a politician until a few years ago. You've really bought into the propaganda about Trump's supposed Third Reich aspirations, which is lmfao x100.

Hitlery is the queen of govt. largess and is absolutely thrilled with the idea of gutting the 2nd Amendment (Hitler was also big on this idea of gun confiscation as you may not remember), but you leftists are AOK with that. As long as it moves your agenda of total control forward, you don't care who is carrying the mantle.

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
        Yeah, cause you've got a great track record of accurate predictions.
        You bet, and here's exhibit A. The ACA is an imploding and unmitigated disaster passed by a single party in the middle of the night thanks to backroom deals and public deception by its biggest salesman:

Obamacare Latest: Insurers Flee Exchanges, Uninsured Rate Projected to Rise, Co-ops Failing - Guy Benson

If that's a success, what does failure look like?

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
          You bet, and here's exhibit A. The ACA is an imploding and unmitigated disaster passed by a single party in the middle of the night thanks to backroom deals and public deception by its biggest salesman:

Obamacare Latest: Insurers Flee Exchanges, Uninsured Rate Projected to Rise, Co-ops Failing - Guy Benson

If that's a success, what does failure look like?
          LOL You never predicted that.

Another editorial site to back up what you believe. Talk about laughable.

No wonder you live as a failure in a trailer park. Picking and choosing opinions (and trying to pass them off as "facts") and stopping where it suits you. Echo chamber much?
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Your flawed stereotypical monkey-flinging aside, it's a gathering of facts about the law.

Once again, I'm reminded of what a mistake it is to click "View Post" from some of the residents at this forum.

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Wow, that's a really passive aggressive way of backing down for your claim of a prediction that you never made.

I proved you a liar and a moron yet again. Not that hard to do when you're quoting opinion pieces and trying to convince yourself that they're facts.

Laughable, just like your "predictions" (more like your own fantasies where you're not a loser and completely impotent).
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

She is about as corrupt as politicians come. A career politician, and the worst kind there is. But I'm sure you are head over heels for her gun confiscation aspirations.
                I actually don't like her . I agree that she is pure politician , but probably no more corrupt than most. You are also right I do tend to judge my politicians on their policies and her gun policy is one I would vote for. The sooner you guys stop shooting each other the happier I will be , even shooting less would be better.

The best thing she has done , and was severely castigated for, was when Bill was president she came to Australia to evaluate our health system. You would have been so much better off if that had been adopted.

Btw you are also right that Obamacare is shit. But it was all he could get through because of the politics of your right wing conservatives.

Sooo you shoot citizens regularly and then you have a crap health system??? . You don't see the stupidity in that. ????
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

You would be wise to stop equating thugs going on murderous rampages (most of whom are registered Democrats) with the VAST MAJORITY of gun owners.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

You would be wise to stop equating thugs going on murderous rampages (most of whom are registered Democrats) with the VAST MAJORITY of gun owners.
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Prove it.

Oh I forgot, you're lying again - nothing factual to back it up, just an random opinion piece from right wing retards that you worship in your echo chamber. Sad life you live.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

Meryl Streep > Scott Baio

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ddr
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

But I'm sure you are head over heels for her gun confiscation aspirations.
                          you are hilarious. what makes you think she will be confiscating all guns and getting rid of the 2nd amendment? seriously, please tell me with facts not your conspiracy theory websites.

all we are talking about is common sense gun regulation.. you know, getting rid of semi-automatic, high-round magazines, which serve no purpose really and also a rigorous background check for those purchasing. and btw, this is something even NRA members are behind. somehow, people like you, seem to think that if we have common sense gun regulation that OMG next it will be 100% of all guns.. omg no! wtf?

2nd amendment is nothing more than a shield that people like you hind behind because of paranoia, nothing else. the damn thing itself was written at a time when the government and the citizens had the same weapons. those weapons were not 50 cal's nor AR15's which they probably didnt even conceive of as an idea. times change and laws need to change to go with the times.
                          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• D.Williams
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2006