X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Britain leaves EU

Yikes! I didn't understand any of the implications until now to be honest, and I hope things can be turned around as suggested.
    Last edited by floridaorange; July 2, 2016, 08:34:11 PM.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • Claire Taurus
    Banned
    • Jul 2014

Re: Britain leaves EU

Just waiting for Trump to get elected and there will be fun times ahead.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Donald Trump’s first tweet about Brexit got shut down immediately
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
        • Dec 2005

well is any of it positive?

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Really don´t see any good on this.. maybe for some group of people with an archaisch vision of the world..

Someone will pay the cost of this new reality and it certainly won't be the rich people.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Amazing how far apart opinions are on this, may are saying this is a huge win for democracy.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
              Really don´t see any good on this.. maybe for some group of people with an archaisch vision of the world..

Someone will pay the cost of this new reality and it certainly won't be the rich people.
              Because the country has loads of racists that are also lazy. They resent foreigners coming in stealing their jobs, because the foreigners work hard and are also ambitious.

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

but what's gonna happen to all the old folks who retired to spain? strange the expats couldn't vote either.

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

the uk ( ha thats a fucking joke...UK ) has just committed suicide, i'd particularly like to thank the over 65 year olds who swung the vote with their golden pensions and everything else that has been handed to them on a plate from a time that has long gone for putting the people who are responsible for the future of this country in an uncertain position and possibly completely fucking up not just their freedom but also their future

edit: actually different news sources are reporting different facts, here are some stats EU referendum: The result in maps and charts - BBC News
                  Last edited by thebanned1; June 24, 2016, 03:35:07 PM. Reason: i,m defecting to north korea
                  How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by tiddles
                    but what's gonna happen to all the old folks who retired to spain? strange the expats couldn't vote either.

expats got a postal vote, as for what happens to them no one is really sure of that just now as it will be part of the discussion when we start discussing an exit strategy with the european union

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

so then comments like these are all rubbish I take it?

It's time for the EU to accept the critics and change.
                      The answer should be a more democratic EU, not sanctions against Russia, mass immigration, visa-free travel for Turks and all the rest of the globalist/do-gooders agenda.
                      Time to learn a lesson and improve.
                      Failing to do so will just make the EU further implode.
                      Democracy means doing what the peoples of Europe want, not what the globalist élites want.
                      Time to finally change.

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by floridaorange

The answer should be a more democratic EU, not sanctions against Russia, mass immigration, visa-free travel for Turks and all the rest of the globalist/do-gooders agenda.
                        Democracy means doing what the peoples of Europe want, not what the globalist élites want.
                        Time to finally change.
                        on a global market britain doesn't have much to offer as we already import much of our produce, britain no longer is a global leader in industry, small businesses had a greater chance of growing when they were in europe because being part of the free market meant that things like a countries rules and regulations toward produce produced had to only follow one set of rules between 28 countries, now things have changed which favors bigger business because they are the only ones that can potentially afford to set up production lines in each country to abide by that country's own rules and sell products within that country, even big business will feel the strain because setting up that line costs most which will hike up prices of these good in an already competitive market, no matter what you think about elitists etc business is the back bone to the economy as it creates jobs and pays into the system, with many jobs in the UK relying on exporting goods to the EU in this way they are just back to square one and i,ll use google as an example of how great big business is when it comes to avoid paying taxes, a swing towards big business could potentially mean a swing to a higher tax rate for the common hard working man as they need to balance the books

edit : went on a rant after reading your post wrong let me address it

britain was in the top 3 players in the EU, it's influence was massive when it came to deciding things, now the situation is we still want to do business within those countries which means we have to abide by it's rules but we have just given up the right to influence what those rules are

immigration was a hard sell for the leave campaign, "were too full" etc etc but the truth is the only area's that are over populated are those area's that are desirable for everyone to work i.e. london, the rest of the country is not only cheaper to live and work in but its mainly also fucking empty and with more than half of all migrants being from outside the eu how does that help ? another part of doing a trade deal with europe will be the fact that we have to potentially agree to the free movement of european people across our so called "controlled border".... how is this going to help the so called immigration problem, the controlled border was a hard sell by the leave campaign, if we want to do business with the biggest market in the world we have to abide by the rules and unfortunately that market is europe... also to be part of that market we will also have to pay a membership fee which more or less cancels out the money we were promised would be saved each week by the leave campaign

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

old people live in a utopia where their lives happened when britain was this great wonderful leader on the global market, those days are long gone and we're not going to return to them as we have out priced ourselves and can't compete with the likes of china

the leave campaign painted its campaign as this great answer to every problem the UK had and people fell for it big time

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by floridaorange

Time to finally change.
                            Not sure what you are quoting but that's some dangerous thing to give entity ...

There are a lot of lagging people in the world.. being from the third world, i can assure there are truly a lot.. what the world will do with these people? They born quickier than you think. Exponentially.

Don't take for granted what people think what is the best for them.. Its very complex

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• barski
                              Addiction started
                              • May 2013

Comment

Working...