Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ Above and Beyond Group Therapy Radio Show #186

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ Above and Beyond Group Therapy Radio Show #

Originally posted by DIDI

So many great posts here. ! It's made my day
    thank you DI, you're feeding my awesome and i like it, i like it a lot, it makes me feel so important on the interweb but you already know that i,m an important guy or at least you should by now, to be honest i think my greatness has far from reached it's high point in my long fruit full and productive life as there is so many missions i will have to embrace in my future life, RECORDING SETS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS THAT ONLY PRO'S LIKE ME ARE CAPABLE OF DEALING WITH, PETTY LITTLE IMBOSEALS JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE THAT IT CREATES, many have tried and failed, i,ve seen so many armatures come and go because they just don't realize how important and stressful a job it is, i think the universe will implode on itself if i release a recording with talkings in it, it's that much of a risk, my sets are that high a level of awesome they are dangerous to life in other galaxies not yet discovered by life on earth, people just can't be trusted with such danger, it's why i had to teach myself such awesome, when you get to my level and you never will you will understand what i mean
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Re: Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ Above and Beyond Group Therapy Radio Show #

sorry for ignoring this thread for so long but i,ve been busy in talkings with my many top ranking industry insiders negotiating a deal to give me rights to the recording rights to every set streamed on the internet using specially developed blocking technology to block anyone else from also recording the stream, the contract has been written up i,m about to bring back the space shuttle out of retirement and be flown to washington by buzz aldrin to sign it, YOU HEARD IT HERE ON MS FIRST

to be honest you should of realized how important i am when i branded myself as "v.i.p. recordings ltd" and you didn't even notice how hip, groovy and with it i was when i wrote "cool" in ASCII on all of my posts, feed my awesome from now on, the future of recordings is NOW

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Lol at everything here

1.Sahar Z & Navar - A Prelude To (Lost & Found) 2.Cornucopia - Neverland (Microcastle) 3.Henry Saiz - Not last words (Guy J Remix) (Lost & Found) 4.Guy J - Algorithm (Sudbeat) 5.Chicola - Childhood (L

1.Sahar Z & Navar - A Prelude To (Lost & Found)
        2.Cornucopia - Neverland (Microcastle)
        3.Henry Saiz - Not last words (Guy J Remix) (Lost & Found)
        4.Guy J - Algorithm (Sudbeat)
        5.Chicola - Childhood (Lost & Found)

Defo not a fan of mixes under an hour but it´s good to have one containing Chicola´s Childhood.. Biggest track in the last few years imo

Good news, according to Guy´s FB, he´s into a longer mix soon

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
          Lol at everything here

1.Sahar Z & Navar - A Prelude To (Lost & Found) 2.Cornucopia - Neverland (Microcastle) 3.Henry Saiz - Not last words (Guy J Remix) (Lost & Found) 4.Guy J - Algorithm (Sudbeat) 5.Chicola - Childhood (L

1.Sahar Z & Navar - A Prelude To (Lost & Found)
          2.Cornucopia - Neverland (Microcastle)
          3.Henry Saiz - Not last words (Guy J Remix) (Lost & Found)
          4.Guy J - Algorithm (Sudbeat)
          5.Chicola - Childhood (Lost & Found)

Defo not a fan of mixes under an hour but it´s good to have one containing Chicola´s Childhood.. Biggest track in the last few years imo

Good news, according to Guy´s FB, he´s into a longer mix soon

what do you think you're doing ? this is my thread and no one else is allowed to post another link in MY thread, do you want me to inflict my SHEER POWER upon thee ? DO NOT FUCK WITH ME, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, anyway guy j has obviously ripped a copy of this ULTRA HD set from my mixcloud and took the low quality .m4a file and re encoded it to a wav file just like many big names in the game have done over the years, i have access to all the source files of ever set on the interweb and my awesome mixcloud is the scene of much abuse of my greatness, to be perfectly honest i,m sick of so called BIG labels and artists using MY recordings to promote themselves

LAST TIME I,M GOING TO TELL YOU THIS... STOP POSTING OTHER LINKS IN MY THREADS

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

evil i hope you're reading this because i,m about to tell you why i went off on one, i,ve seen you insult people on many forums and brag about how you're somewhat better than everyone else, news son, you're far from better than anyone and i can see you're logic in wanting to support artists buy uploading your mixes to mixcloud and providing tracklists for people to buy the tunes etc etc, i get that but after you insulted a person on another forum i know who probably has forgot more about music that you'll ever know i just had enough, you might think i,ve over stepped the mark here but someone had to put you straight and it had to be extreme to hopefully make you realize just how badly behaved you've been, seriously, i'd had enough and so have a lot of people, over the years i,ve seen you talk so much shit and so have others around me and each time you have you've been proven to have lied, really man you're not doing yourself any favours here and every time you seem to open your mouth you just make people dislike you more, all you have done over the years is dug yourself into a deeper hole, how many forums is that now you've been hunted from ?

i,ve known you for a while now and i know you're not a complete arsehole all the time, you can actually be a decent guy but the way you act around people who don't know you too well just makes them judge you and its usually badly, it's like you're in a virtual self destruct mission, you really need to work on how you act around people, it's quite disturbing, you insult long time members on various different websites and stomp around like you not only own the place but that place owes you a living, no body likes a smart arse

anyway good luck i wish you all the best in the future

peace out

dom

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

p.s. i used some of the shit you've said over the years to people in my insults so if you're thinking i was a bit extreme ( and i was in some parts of it ) you really need to take a lok at some of the things you have said over the years more closely

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

now that i,ve had a bit of time to think about this i probably made myself look like a complete dick in this thread but i still say it was the right thing to do, i,ve met a lot of people on this forum ( and other forums ) who imo are due some respect because they have shown respect back to me as well, they've seen me at my worst and didn't judge me for it and too see the same people be insulted was enough to blow my fuse, i,ve held back on this one for a while now hoping that he would learn respect in the same way i did but i guess he didn't exactly make it easy for those people to show respect towards him, it was basically screwed from day one and just got worse, if anyone got upset by this thread then i,m apologising now

evil your heart is in the right place i,ll say that but seriously you can't go around insulting everyone randomly on the internet at will and expect them not to react to it in a good way, the whole world doesn't revolve around one person and everyone is getting the idea from your actions that you think it does, it's up to you to change that yourself

i,m not going to go into the story about how i was banned here after fighting with someone ( its why i have this name ) but i will say that my behaviour just wasn't acceptable and something had to be done, the very same people that did something about it then accepted me back into the circle, take note of that please and try and listen to what i,m trying to tell you here

Comment

• Claire Taurus
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2014

LOL at Banned One, having a meltdown.

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Claire Taurus
                    LOL at Banned One, having a meltdown.
                    lol a daily occurrence for me, you should be used to it by now

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

apology sent

Comment

• chuckc
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

anyone still have dl link for this one?

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by chuckc
                          anyone still have dl link for this one?
                          Above Beyond on Apple Podcasts

Comment

• Denied51
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Dec 2016

MEGA

Comment

Working...