X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gatz
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Usa usa usa

Should be interesting in Cleveland this week with the repuplican convention and the right to carry arms in public. Good luck with that.
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Usa usa usa

i honestly can't get my head around some of the attitude's gun owners have towards why they should be allowed to have guns in the first place, it's quite scary some of the excuses they come up with, i keep hearing that criminals don't obey the law as a reason why they should own a gun in case they need to defend themselves from them yet as a person who has lived a country where criminals are the only ones to have guns and are not going around randomly murdering thousands each day i just can't explain that excuse to myself in my head, i tell people ( gun owners ) who tell me things like this that they fear or are a little paranoid, they come back with i don't fear and i,m certainly not paranoid, i then ask myself "well what are you prepared for then ?"... i just can't get my head around it

i get the fact it's within their rights to own a gun, i totally get that, personally i would like to drink coco cola with real cocaine in it or go to the doctors and get a script of pure heroin because i was in pain because someone tugged a hair out my arm

can you imagine the state america would of been in today if no one had taken action to ban these things, seriously, think about it, if attitudes don't start to change today about gun laws then it will be your children's children that are going to suffer from it
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

dude you don't understand - the majority of American's dont fucking understand the stupidity of our gun laws...It's the NRA pouring millions of dollars into misinformation and fear-mongering campaigns that scream the loudest making it appear as though that's what "american's" think, but it's not. That's just another reason our country is so fucked up. It's like Exxon Mobile spending millions in false advertising about the causes of Global Warming.

National Rifle Assn: Summary | OpenSecrets

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

it's a shocking state of affairs it really is, it's amazing what big business gets away with

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

the clock is already winding down for us as humanity on this rock of a planet. the moment corporatism took over for the good of their shareholders only without the thought of the trillions of humans and who knows how many animals (besides us mammals) is when it all started to go down hill. i am afraid if we ever have a revolution against this, it will already be too late.

not trying to be a debbie downer, just speaking the truth. just have to live your life to the utmost ability you can, spread love as it is the only thing left.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

How American Politics Became So Ineffective - The Atlantic

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

That first day at the RNC was a complete shitshow.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

Mrs's trumps speech was painful to watch.

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  i had a convo with huggie about my desire to bang her, after seeing that speech i wish i could erase that convo from the face of the planet, she's thick as fuck and i'd rather actually bang trump rather than bang her ( if i was forced to chose )

i have to live my life knowing that there is another brain on earth knowing that i said that

Comment

Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    Actually I think it was one of the bright spots of the convention - the message was trying to be hopeful.

Too bad it was plagiarized. Even worse, the Trump campaign doubled down on their own stupidity in denying it.
                    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

For real my man? maybe we are talking about two different speeches?

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

By brighter points, I'd say it was more of a glossy black in a sea of matte black.

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

I can dig that ^

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Minus a few protests, everything went smoothly, so once again you leftists fail to see that law-abiding gun owners ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.

Meanwhile, there are predictably only crickets with regards to what is unfolding at the DNC convention, which is the real joke underscoring the absolute implosion happening with Hitlery and the corrupt as fuck Democrats. #NeverHilary is the message you should be taking from the leaks, but let's talk about banging Trump and those evil guns a little more.

Sarah Silverman (a shock "comedienne" who thinks her shit doesn't stink when that's all that exudes from her foul mouth) and rickety Al Franken (a SNL has-been) being brought in to hush Bernie bots but to no avail? Let the implosion continue. Just wish there was a better answer than Donald Trump, but that's what 8 years of divisiveness under the Ds has generated. Eat it up.

What a tiresome echo chamber this has become.

Comment

Working...