X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Stranger Things [Netflix]

I just started binge watching. Surprisingly good!
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Stranger Things [Netflix]

The story of the missing boy is getting a little drawn out I think, I'm on episode 4 and Ryder's character is losing her mind.. hoping for a plot twist soon. Also the opening 100% reminds me of Tron.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Re:

I finally finished the series. Fully enjoyed every aspect. It definitely left some unanswered questions & brought up some new ones as well. Season 2 is being discussed by Netflix currently.

Comment

• Micko
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Hearing great things about this myself - must impale myself into it

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

I enjoyed it until the 80s shit wore itself out and the series felt like it could've been 2 episodes shorter. Liked the soundtrack but it didn't really match the show.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Anyone else see the RA article on the soundtrack bring released? I'm getting it for sure

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

I tried 3 times to watch this, but I could not get into it. I gave it a 4th go with my son who loved it. Looking forward to season 2

Comment

• DjLellone
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Aug 2009

Season 2 is AMAZING !!!
                DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

I just kicked off season one and made it to episode 3......LOVE IT

If you have heard of the montaulk chronicles documentary, and just recent on the history channel 'the dark files" this shit actually went on and on!!! Kids all over turned up missing and were experimented with, some had telepathic or mind altering abilities and those kids where the ones who were selected for time travel, remote viewing....its really fucked up when you hear the stories of the people who worked there and the kids that were worked on, also one of the scientists has come fourth with his accounts.

Looking forward to finishing the series pretty disturbing when you find out what really happened.....

Comment

Working...