X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: taking some time out

great...another ipod just broke..need to go get it replaced tomorrow...should be an interesting journey

edit : ooops seems to be working this morning, strange
    Last edited by thebanned1; September 26, 2016, 03:43:27 AM.
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

can't wait for my scan tomorrow, probably get an instant result...started to get my diet right to fix it myself without going on the medication, suddenly all the things i need are all either hard as hell well past their sell by date or being left on the shelf so that the shop i go to has to stop selling them because it's going to waste, lol can't wait to find out my result tomorrow

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

my regular brand of corn...chemical taste, btw british farmers stuff
        my regular brand of brussels .... chemical taste ....shouldn't really be eating those but i cooked them lightly to preserve the folic acid
        lettuce....sprayed to shit with chemicals, burns on the tounge...light headed and diarrhea ( again folic acid )
        lemons... burning my tounge

just a shame there is a solid floor in the supermarket and they can't simulate the sound of someone collapsing when i pick up a packet of nuts

suddenly all the stuff that you can buy singularly is disappearing, either tasting of chemicals or i have to buy them in big packs and by the time i get through them they're all out of date.

the .gov farmers database...HACKED...values of folic acid changed over night, probably the only source of decent info on the net you can trust
        NHS warfarin diet pdf....strawberries, low vitamin K, book, high vitamin K
        coconut..supposedly a source of omega 3 and 6....no B6 on .gov site, BBC a source of B6 ( btw loved the fact that 10 minutes after drilling into it to get the juice form inside my attention was drawn to a nice girl taking a drink of black coffee when i was out going for my walk, btw this morning my attention was drawn to someone sitting at the bus stop holding a cup of coffee and she had bad skin..covered that one up pretty well lol )

btw wonder if i,ll be tailgated by a greggs truck on my way to clydebank tomorrow like i was when i went for my dummy run the other night....muller light van cut me up on the motorway as well LOL
        Last edited by thebanned1; September 28, 2016, 11:55:54 AM. Reason: pricks

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

oranges now....funny this didn't all start until i started talking about all this stuff and switched shops, blood test next tuesday

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

well that's the avocado's all changed now, twice in 2 days they've been from a different country, the place i was getting them from had them perfect and i mean REALLY perfect, all nice soft and creamy, they're normally grown in south africa so i don't think they could be seasonal considering they have good weather all year round ?..that place has BIG stores in some of the most deprived area's of glasgow, on both sides of the divide, govan and close to parkhead ( gallowgate ), they look after their customers well and unlike the other DICKHEADS i was going to they don't really care if you're only going in there and spending a few quid a day and it's perfect obvious to me it's been/being targeted in to make destroy it's future by using some of the techniques i,ve picked up from living with a mental health professional all my days, they're murdering people and blaming it on poor education and bad habits such as alcohol and drugs ... not sure for how long the place i was getting them from was getting them from there, i missed mine for breakfast this morning and i noticed things were getting me agitated more than usual, had a doctors appointment today, they're putting me back in the ward for an assessment...told them basically everything that was going on around me, even going to show them some of the stuff i,ve been writing online ( LOL even put some of it up on a press page )...here we go, revving cars and stressed educed psychosis and high blood pressure ( revving cars, banging next door, coughing, sneezing the lot )

Comment

Working...