• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Wow I didn't know Ashley Casselle is still active

Just saw this in the podcast subform.

I Voice Podcast from - Electronic Dance Music Magazine

https://soundcloud.com/ashley-casselle/the-egg-electric-city-ashley-casselle-remix-mastered-versionwav

The original is sweet.

https://soundcloud.com/ashley-casselle/love-maschine-connected-ashley-casselle-tom-gillieron-remix

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Claire Taurus
    Banned
    • Jul 2014

Re: Wow I didn't know Ashley Casselle is still active

He played the Empathy afterparty back in May. It was an excellent finish to a great night. If he was clever, he will have milked it back in 1999/00 when he was PVD's golden boy.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

You added him to the "one hit wonders" thread I started on here 5 yrs ago have you gotten into his music since then? I had 1 of his old albums - I think it was "response."

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Kafka and Helsinki were both sublime. Ash also played the early Bedrock parties in Hastings, in the early 90's.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
          You added him to the "one hit wonders" thread I started on here 5 yrs ago have you gotten into his music since then? I had 1 of his old albums - I think it was "response."
          I don't come across him often enough to get into his music.

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Kafka and Helsinki were both sublime. Ash also played the early Bedrock parties in Hastings, in the early 90's.

Oh man that breakdown and the melody coming back at the 5:20 mark was magic. I have a memory of going nuts to that around 5 or 6am in a club in Melbourne. This should go into the Old Vs New recommendation.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

i like this one

Africian Head Charge - 'My God (trackapella)' (on u sound) Africian Head Charge - 'Ethiopian Praises (trackapella)' Philip Glass - 'The Light (trackapella)' (Nonesuch Records) The Jahlights - 'Righ

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

was the first track on a recent warren podcast. fantastic stuff
              motherlover

Comment

Working...