Burning Man stage White Ocean sabotaged by 'hooligans' in attack on 'parasite class'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Claire Taurus
    Banned
    • Jul 2014

Re: Burning Man stage White Ocean sabotaged by 'hooligans' in attack on 'parasite cla

The people in that photo don't seem to understand the shortest route between 2 points.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Feb 2009

Re: Burning Man stage White Ocean sabotaged by 'hooligans' in attack on 'parasite cla

Originally posted by Claire Taurus
      The people in that photo don't seem to understand the shortest route between 2 points.
      "mages that emerge when the "city in the desert" of roughly 70,000 people ceases to exist. The mass exodus from Black Rock City, Nevada, brought so much traffic this weekend that it would make one pining for a Utopian getaway next year think twice."

"A 17-year-old had gone missing"

"while others fell asleep behind the wheel as they waited for traffic to clear"

i'm more surprised that no one died actually

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!

i'm more surprised that no one died actually

This isn't Fabric.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

too soon?

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Turnkey Camping | Burning Man

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              True desert people just makes it sound elitist. You could say the same thing about people attending KU in Ibiza with the celebrities that were there.

real desert people, u know them?
              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Claire Taurus
                Banned
                • Jul 2014

What's the big deal with that? People fall over every day. Even sand people, whatever the fuck that ?

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

. :: An Open Letter to the Vandals, Press and People Who Condoned the Vandalism at White Ocean | Burning Man Journal . ..

Comment

Working...