X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Hillary vs. Trump

Whoever thinks Trump will win, get back to me after watching tonights debate.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
      Humans managed to do that very effectively with or without Clinton or Trumpīs help.
      Hear, hear !
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Well, I just finished watching the debate and I am so much more amazed that Donald trump got to where he has in this race. He looked and sounded as though he had dementia. Continually repeating himself and continually contradicting himself, sometimes in the same sentence, and pausing before he said names as though he couldn't quite remember who he was talking to. It was painful to watch. Hey, maybe he isn't a liar, maybe he just doesn't remember. Do you really need another senile president. ??

Hilary was definitely across all the issues but there are parts I wouldn't be happy with. Still we have worse here at the moment.
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

After the NBC tape and all the recordings of him on Howard Stern - he's fucking done. Now it's nothing but watch him flail and try to make up excuses for his losing the election.

I think his delusions of winning are gone - as hard as he tries to believe in them.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

Trump will win by 5%. I think he will win easily.

Once people get in that booth they are gonna go ''am i really gonna vote for this crooked bitch?'' And they will check mark TRUMP~

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              Trump will win by 5%. I think he will win easily.

Once people get in that booth they are gonna go ''am i really gonna vote for this crooked bitch?'' And they will check mark TRUMP~

Comment

• barski
                Addiction started
                • May 2013

interesting video:

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa

I think his delusions of winning are gone - as hard as he tries to believe in them.
                  Seems like that but i wouldn't be so totally sure yet... The world is more socially fucked than ever and things not always turns the way it "should" (with stats) prior the vote.. Stats is another worldwide fucked up thing lately and a good interesting topic..

Brexit.. Everyone was expecting the oposite result.

Peace in Colombia after 52 (!!!) years of war with the guerrilla??? Everyone was expecting a logic "yes" but people voted no.

Europe, Southamerica and why not America in a few days have the same pattern of social changes.. Deep and certaily dangerous changes around the world socially speaking.. And these changes arent good or bad (they are good or bad depending who you ask), just show how people act and feels..

After watching all debates, I donīt like Trump but Hillary does not look much better to be honest... Poor candidates both of them. Probably people will vote against rather than for one of them.. And thatīs always bad news.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Donny Concrete
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Sep 2006

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Mexico Builds Wall First The Shovel

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Seems like that but i wouldn't be so totally sure yet... The world is more socially fucked than ever and things not always turns the way it "should" (with stats) prior the vote.. Stats is another worldwide fucked up thing lately and a good interesting topic..

Brexit.. Everyone was expecting the oposite result.

Peace in Colombia after 52 (!!!) years of war with the guerrilla??? Everyone was expecting a logic "yes" but people voted no.

Europe, Southamerica and why not America in a few days have the same pattern of social changes.. Deep and certaily dangerous changes around the world socially speaking.. And these changes arent good or bad (they are good or bad depending who you ask), just show how people act and feels..

After watching all debates, I donīt like Trump but Hillary does not look much better to be honest... Poor candidates both of them. Probably people will vote against rather than for one of them.. And thatīs always bad news.
                        Unfortunately most of he social changes are not good

You watched ALL of the debates ?? What are you , some sort of masochist ?? Seriously I didn't watch the second and the third. That was enough. I have watched Hilary for years and even though I don't like her all that much personally she is extremely qualified to be a very good president. Most of the shit that has been thrown at her has very little basis in truth. It's more about America not being prepared for a women president. Definitely not claiming moral high ground here We treated our female PM appallingly !!! If Hilary were a man Trump would have been annihilated.
                        John Oliver did a really good show about Clinton V Trump. It high lighted the fact that Trump IS proved to be awful, while her bad deeds are mainly just allegations . Any issues of hers will be dwarfed by the magnitude of Trumps!!

I give her some kudos for trying to get America a better health system when Bill was President.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Yeah, because the guerrillas would be getting off scott free - no criminal charges, nothing. If you had a family member killed by the guerillas, I'd be skeptical that you'd be okay with a peace offering that allows the killers to walk away without any punishment.
                          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                            Yeah, because the guerrillas would be getting off scott free - no criminal charges, nothing. If you had a family member killed by the guerillas, I'd be skeptical that you'd be okay with a peace offering that allows the killers to walk away without any punishment.
                            Sure.. not judging the decision at all, just saying that most of statistics (if not all) and even the government took for granted a "yes" before the plebiscite.

Totally understand those who vote for "no" and their reasons... Dont agree, but understand it though. Same thing for those who voted Brexit and it seems that millons and millons of american have reasons to vote for Trump.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                              I have watched Hilary for years and even though I don't like her all that much personally she is extremely qualified to be a very good president. Most of the shit that has been thrown at her has very little basis in truth. It's more about America not being prepared for a women president. Definitely not claiming moral high ground here We treated our female PM appallingly !!! If Hilary were a man Trump would have been annihilated.

I give her some kudos for trying to get America a better health system when Bill was President.
                              To be honest i don't know her work more than you can read or watch on tv thousands of miles away.. she has been in this game for most of her life so probably know one thing or two about american politic .. even more being wife of other President.. This could be good or bad but is definitely something..

About America not being prepared for a women president, thatīs already a pointless argument for me, or at least not important.. The world has plenty of women in the power and in America specifically, the first african american president is about to end 8 years in the oval office..

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

About America not being prepared for a women president, thatīs already a pointless argument for me, or at least not important.. The world has plenty of women in the power and in America specifically, the first african american president is about to end 8 years in the oval office..
                                In comparison, there aren't nearly as many women as there should be in power and those that are are sometimes there because no one else wanted the job. America hasn't had any women except Hilary come remotely close to being president. Even we here have done that I have lived through the term of a female leader of the country. What she was subjected to brutal, and she is still copping it. Believe me women have a very , very long way to go . Seeing they are half [roughly] the worlds population I think it is important. The world will be a better place when we have equality.

That black president defeated a women to run. But that is a whole other issue.

Comment

Working...