• Jun 2004

Re: Clinton Administration ultimately responsible for 9/11

Comment

• eye-p
      Getting Somewhere
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
      This pic was taken at a meeting where the US sold Iraq chemical weapons, which he then used against Iran.

Not sure what this has to do with 9/11 though?
      Peak Oil

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

It doesn't have anything to do with 9.11.

I just like to post pictures.

Comment

• robprunzit
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Jenk likes pictures. I like Jenks avator, cracks me up everytime.

Yao, I do follow what your saying about the changes in information turning you upside down. I find the same to be true.

I will follow the links provided soon, I'm curious what you guys have found.

One question though. I havent heard anyone mention the anti-terrorist group 'able danger'. Or the fact, that the 9/11 commission completely left their information out to the report. If they were a true govt group and the facts they have released are true, it spits in the face of the 9/11 report as valid. Who knows? I threw in some links for your interest.

or just follow this google link for more, if you want...
          Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

A quote from the homelandsecurity link.

'' ?Able Danger?: The American People Should Demand Answers
          Questions of Legal Issues, Intelligence Oversight and Sharing of Collected Intelligence from US SOCOM that ARE NOT being asked
          By Sean Osborne, Senior Analyst & Military Affairs Expert

11 August 2005: As we reported yesterday, Congressman Curt Weldon (R-PA) delivered to his peers in Congress on 27 June, 2005 revelations and evidence gained by a secret military intelligence entity, Code Name: ?Able Danger? a full year prior to the events of September 11, 2001. (See article below). According to Congressman Weldon, and as reported by FoxNews yesterday, "Lawyers within the administration ? and we're talking about the Clinton administration, not the Bush administration ? said 'you can't do it'" when referencing the ?taking out? of a known terrorist cell that would be the main component of the 9/11 attacks. These ?lawyers? then placed 3M Post-It brand stickers over Mohammed Atta's face. In my professional opinion, the words and actions taken by these lawyers were the beginning of a literal, real-world cover-up which would result in the deaths of 2,819 innocent human beings. "
          AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• eye-p
            Getting Somewhere
            • May 2005

The 9/11 commission report is the new Warren commission report; i.e.- it is a snowjob, a whitewash.

Google David Ray Griffin.
            Peak Oil

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Google Big Rubber Fist!

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

lol. ^^ extremerestraints.com

. it is sad that none of our agencies had either 1. the lack of capacity, 2. lack of will or 3. had their hands tied up b/c of ACLU style restrictions... to deal with any of the shit RP posted. if i were in that classroom with the kid saying what he said, id be the asshole taking things into my own hands.

there is a story out there from Long Beach, Long island, where a guy who worked in the towers was begged by his neighbor of middle eastern descent to help the guy move on the 11th. he begged and begged, so the guy took off from work. he woke up on 9/11 at about 8am, saw the neighbor was already gone from the night before, and decided to get in his car after looking in the windows and seeing the house cleaned out. by the time he got back from the deli, the towers had been hit. the neighbor long gone hasnt been found. his name was fake. FBI doesnt know his whereabouts. the nieghbor saved his life.

another one that got swept under the rug is a bay ridge, brooklyn isalmic society for some reason had a 7AM meeting at thier offices. normally, they only meet in the evening and on weekends. on 9/11, they were seen partying inside the offices, cheering and dancing. fortunetly, a group of carpenters working were working next door. they saw this as they were making thier way out of the building to thier cars, and beat a dozen of the members, and killed one before the already occupied police could arrive. the isalmic society(i cant find thier name, i forget) now receives police protection for their weekly meetings.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

What does this picture have to do with clinton or 911?
                  Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
                    What does this picture have to do with clinton or 911?

what picture?

Comment

• asdf_admin
                      i use to be important
                      • Jun 2004

It doesn't have anything to do with 9.11.

I just like to post pictures.

i thought it was my job.
                      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• robprunzit
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Google Big Rubber Fist!
                        Jenks with your avator dancing, I'm afraid to know what that link might 'pop up'.

Comment

• robprunzit
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

Well sightlesss, I can follow some of what you say, but it still seems to me that Clinton had a bit more of an opportunity to curb the threats of 9/11. There is some interesting details in this link:
                          Judicial Watch, a conservative foundation, fights for accountability and integrity in law, politics and government. Because no one is above the law!Happy Thanksgiving!

If you go there, follow the couple links in the paragraph for more info., one of which is an old copy of some report in a .pdf file format, another is a video.

It seems probable that Bush knew something was coming, but Clinton actually had the capability to 'nip it in the bud'.

Btw, the Long Island story is interesting. I bet alot of middle eastern people were 'in the know'. If so, than the Bush Adm. had to have ample info also if the intelligence was working.

Only one other point. If you remember with the Clinton Adm. the CIA was cut down in many ways. So was the military. I remember also when the head of CIA changed under Bush, he said it would 5 years before they would be back up to where they had been in the past. If that is so, maybe there were such problems in the organization that communication and other problems existed which stopped the process from working as it had in the past.

Just a thought. :?

Comment

• Jenks
                            I'm kind of a big deal.
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by robprunzit
                            Google Big Rubber Fist!
                            Jenks with your avator dancing, I'm afraid to know what that link might 'pop up'.

what link? in my sig? that's the promotion roster im on.

or are you talking about Big Rubber Fist.

two words..

Doug Stanhope.

re: clinton...

he definitely had the opportunity to "nip it in the bud" and he failed on that part miserably.

am i wrong in hearing he had the chance to get bin laden, and decided not to? had his location, informants, etc, and just didn't act?

Comment

• robprunzit
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Yeah, I was referring the the rubber fist. scary

Doug Stanhope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Stanhope

re:Clinton

From the voice of Clinton at a fund raiser or some function, someone asked him the question about Bin Laden, and he made the comment that Sudan had him and wanted to pass him to the US, but he (Clinton) didn't feel they had enough evidence to hold him, so he (Clinton) tried to get the Saudi's to take him, ''but they thought he was too much of a hot potatoe'' (Clinton said), so Afghanistan took him ...

I've heard a few other things on this but I cant remember the details, but officially according to a Fox Report and the links of other sites which detail the accounts ... they should have had him.

But, who really knows?

Comment

• thesightless
                                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by robprunzit

It seems probable that Bush knew something was coming, but Clinton actually had the capability to 'nip it in the bud'.

Btw, the Long Island story is interesting. I bet alot of middle eastern people were 'in the know'. If so, than the Bush Adm. had to have ample info also if the intelligence was working.

?
                                Slight Conspiracy Theory--hell it is/was a conspiracy.
                                maybe he didnt. maybe those terrorists were aware of who would be a prime target for US intel. maybe, just maybe they had the wherewithall to send people here simply to act like a normal US citizen in every way(jobs, family, community), with a simple, yet underground way of communicating to those who were willing to kill themselves in planes or trucks. maybe they were and still are ahead of us. they are familiar with our laws and liberties, maybe so much that they knew we cannot simply trace all middle eastern peoples phone calls and communications.....

tim mc veigh got all those explosives to the building. and no one had a clue about him. imagine 500 tim mcveighs. its fucked up.

also , on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SIDENOTE>(re:Iraq)

this never once hit the media..... i wonder why.
                                they hid that thing pretty well, we found it on accident. now do we think that just maybe they could hide things that are small enough to housed under it???? just use common sense. replies to PM's plz. i dont wanna hijack thread.
                                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...