Re: Batshit Racist Liberal Rioters

Originally posted by sakio pod
    I Can feel the hate in your posts
    Really?

Your profile pic @ u bro!!!
    That's you from this thread

#Pizzagate

Two days ago.

And you were the one that sent an Anti-Semitic PM to me a while back when you got repeatedly owned by me.

I just won't tolerate stupidity - which you have an abundance of. Evidenced by this:

I dont have to have to prove anything the proof is there you have to choose to see it.
    And by you admitting that you pay for news that suits your own bias.

So, why do you think you have earned any kind of respect by refusing to back anything you say up and relying on a single youtube video as your evidence? Or, how you need to change the subject over and over every time you're countered with evidence that proves how full of shit you are?

Go back to your kiddy table and let the adults talk, moron.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Research Gaia TV its not news...I don't listen to any of the mainstream run media.

LAMO ok bro my sorry PM offended you didn't know I was gonna get reported to the MS police.

I've got nothing to prove or win just trying to expose and open people's mind that some crazy shit is going on and do your research you'll under massive amounts of disturbing things that are happening

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Research Gaia TV its not news...I don't listen to any of the mainstream run media.
        Which is why your an idiot. If it's not news, then why are you posting it - there's no means of verifying it, so where are the checks and balances that would provide some kind of back up of what you're claiming? None. And if you're not paying attention to the media, doubly so, as you're shutting out various viewpoints.

LAMO ok bro my sorry PM offended you didn't know I was gonna get reported to the MS police.
        So you're sorry you got caught, not about being an anti-Semite and a spiteful, petty bitch - not really an apology. Besides it showing your prejudices, it hurt your reputation, which is why you're trying to backpeddle. Fuck off and man up you coward.

re: LAMO - might want to slow down those jittery fingers of yours and not get so angry when responding, champ.

I've got nothing to prove or win just trying to expose and open people's mind that some crazy shit is going on and do your research you'll under massive amounts of disturbing things that are happening
        This isn't even a response - you're projecting your own lack of research and telling everyone else to look for confirmation of your own bullshit. You have nothing to back anything up in your claims, so you go back to "YOU LOOK IT UP" as your back up line. You're the one making the claims - you're responsible for providing proof (which you haven't done - ever). Again, more proof you're a fucking moron.

This pretty much sums you up:

Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; December 24, 2016, 11:46:29 PM.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

Duplicate post sorry
          Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• REDROCK
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2015

A former employees review of working at Gaia TV in Colorado.

Originally posted by REDROCK
            • Nov 29, 2016
              Helpful (1)

"Marketing"

StarStarStarStarStar
              Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Doesn't Recommend

Negative Outlook

CEO

I worked at Gaia full-time (More than a year)
              Pros
              Great office location and building and on-site café and gym. Some great, creative and passionate employees.

Cons
              I had high hopes for this job, but as time went on I realized that there were many agendas at play at the executive level that were directly contradicting to what was sold to me in the interview process. There is an unhealthy amount of paranoia, fear and obsession with conspiracy and aliens with very little focus on yoga, wellness or living a healthy and conscious lifestyle. Upper management are an array of tools that are puppets to the founder's eccentric whims A cult-like atmosphere is the best way to describe it.[COLOR=#7F7F7F !important]Show Less[/COLOR]

Advice to Management
              Grow a pair and stand up for what's right and protect the good people working hard for you.

Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
              Which is why your an idiot. If it's not news, then why are you posting it - there's no means of verifying it, so where are the checks and balances that would provide some kind of back up of what you're claiming? None. And if you're not paying attention to the media, doubly so, as you're shutting out various viewpoints.

So you're sorry you got caught, not about being an anti-Semite and a spiteful, petty bitch - not really an apology. Besides it showing your prejudices, it hurt your reputation, which is why you're trying to backpeddle. Fuck off and man up you coward.

This isn't even a response - you're projecting your own lack of research and telling everyone else to look for confirmation of your own bullshit. You have nothing to back anything up in your claims, so you go back to "YOU LOOK IT UP" as your back up line. You're the one making the claims - you're responsible for providing proof (which you haven't done - ever). Again, more proof you're a fucking moron.

This pretty much sums you up:

and if it must be on TV its gotta be true...I've not nothing to prove get off your high horse. and go "Fu#K yourself this merry little christmas noooooooow!" ever heard of tosh.0??? a game where he plays is it racist?

haha your as narrow minded as a lead pencil #2.

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by REDROCK
                A former employees review of working at Gaia TV in Colorado.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ga...s-E1101975.htm

Ok so lots of people have negative comments on their job....this is only 1

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

and if it must be on TV its gotta be true...
                  Never said that, moron. Learn to read more and infer less.

I've not nothing to prove
                  That's the sakio pod we all know - can't back his shit up, and gets super defensive when he's called out on his stupidity and has no means of backing up his claims.

You've got nothing to prove - because you have no proof. And you're too stupid to admit it.

get off your high horse. and go "Fu#K yourself this merry little christmas noooooooow!" ever heard of tosh.0??? a game where he plays is it racist?
                  So now you're using a Comedy Central show as your defense for being a racist, xenophobic shit bag? Sorry, dude, you've never been funny, except in your own mind, and using a celebrity (a comedian, no less) to justify your own bullshit? HAHAHA - what a joke of justification. No wonder you're an unaware failure that has to lie to himself.

It's so easy to push your buttons, but then again, uneducated retards like yourself is always like shooting fish in a barrel.

haha your as narrow minded as a lead pencil #2.
                  A retard that admits pays for information that openly lies to him, then admits it isn't news, constantly believes anything that he finds on youtube and doesn't check or corroborate any of it, as it suits your bias.

Do you even know what irony is?

Comment

Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Ok so lots of people have negative comments on their job....this is only 1
                    Yes, because you would know better than someone that actually worked there.

Or maybe you might not want to admit to yourself that you're getting fleeced and were stupid enough to pay for that shit.

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

Merry xmas and a happy fake year!!!!

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

If you were any stupider, you'd have to be watered daily in order to survive.

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

yes I'm waiting....

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

^^ For water ??
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

I'm only waiting for alkaline water of a 10.5 pH

Comment

Working...