X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

#Pizzagate

If you haven't heard about it. You do now.

Just Google it.
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: #Pizzagate

Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria Home to Child Abuse Ring Led by Hillary Clinton : snopes.com

What a surprise, Runningman fell for another fake news story.

You're so stupid, you've probably fucked your own sister ten times over and got her pregnant.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• REDROCK
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2015

I'm surprised members of this board believe these kinds of stories. Is this typical on here?

What Pizzagate has in common with every conspiracy theory - The Verge
      Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

For Runningman - absolutely. Check his posting history if you can stomach a guy that endlessly congratulates himself for believing this bullshit and posting some pretty vile garbage.

There are a few others that are convinced by anything that suits their bias that they find on a Youtube channel and tries to pass it off as fact. Sakio Pod is one of them.
        Last edited by el presidente Highsteppa; December 8, 2016, 01:28:15 AM.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

Just heard of this today....Yes I believe it I have heard David Wilcox exposing the criminal acts that the cabal is doing....look at all the thousands of kids that go missing, especially disabled kids from nursing house in England and all over.

sometimes the truth is just too much to take and understand for narrow minded beings!!!!

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod

sometimes the truth is just too much to take and understand for narrow minded beings!!!!
            Irony coming from the guy who uses Youtube as his only evidence.

Anything you can do to make yourself feel important, eh Sakio? LOL

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Your profile pic @ u bro!!! YouTube is censored just as all the mainstream media and now Facebook will censore all live feeds and call them false when actual true events are on going!

Check out Gaia Tv total uncensored amazing truth info....if you'd like I will pay a month's fee for you to open y0ur mind and get off the bs you have been gobbling up!

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Your profile pic @ u bro!!! YouTube is censored just as all the mainstream media and now Facebook will censore all live feeds and call them false when actual true events are on going!
                And let me guess - all these feeds and sources all confirm every thought you have before you type them in. LOL. You don't see a problem with this?

Check out Gaia Tv total uncensored amazing truth info....if you'd like I will pay a month's fee for you to open y0ur mind and get off the bs you have been gobbling up!
                LOL YOU PAY FOR THIS SHIT THAT YOU POST?!?!? LOL

Seriously - if you're paying for media that suits your bias - holy fuck. HAHAHAHAHA. That's a sad state of affairs of what you need to do in order to insulate yourself from reality. Yes, you are sooooooo enlightened and your eyes are open. HAHAHAHA

And really fucking funny too - in a pathetic way. The irony in what you just posted is off the periodic table.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Too bad there's no basement that your sources all tried to imply with the pizzagate nonsense. Even confirmed by the police.

But then again, conspiracy theorists don't really like doing their research and due diligence - and probably why you immediately try discredit any organization that does.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

oh bro keep on keeping on....i'm still trying to figure the mindset of you types humans.....thats what makes us so amazing we have free will and can believe what we want.

and its a small fee for some amazing info on how to meditate, yoga, secret space program, cosmic disclosure whistleblowers etc all to much for you to comprehend.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

You didn't finish high school did you?

Keep believing that you're somehow smarter than everyone else, I'm sure it's very flattering to have that conversation with yourself when you can't back up what you're claiming, much less provide a coherent argument. It's not like you go to the "I'm so smart!" safe space on a rare occaision to feel better about yourself when you can't offer up anything. Like I said before - you really need to feel important about yourself to go to that safe space, huh? Overcompensate much?

And paying for news that confirms your bias - it's like paying for sex (which I'm pretty sure you know lots about) and claiming that you've got awesome game with the ladies - pathetic.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                        Too bad there's no basement that your sources all tried to imply with the pizzagate nonsense. Even confirmed by the police.

But then again, conspiracy theorists don't really like doing their research and due diligence - and probably why you immediately try discredit any organization that does.
                        @ the "no basement" bit
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

Paying for news not its not news its educational...you should check it out you seem so negative and hateful, there is no way that you could ever change your mind on anything because you believe and think everything its just fine and dandy and you live in happy fantasy land were yes hidden secrecy Cults are killing and sexual abusing kids. What do you think they are really gonna go and arrest these people. Of course they are gonna discredit anything like that let them keep on doing what there doing.

go back down to your basement and dont come out

Comment

Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Paying for news not its not news its educational...you should check it out you seem so negative and hateful, there is no way that you could ever change your mind on anything because you believe and think everything its just fine and dandy and you live in happy fantasy land were yes hidden secrecy Cults are killing and sexual abusing kids. What do you think they are really gonna go and arrest these people. Of course they are gonna discredit anything like that let them keep on doing what there doing.
                            Okay, so you can't back up what you're claiming - just conjecture again. Your claims of killing and sexual abusing kids was based on the idea that it was happening in the basement of the Comet pizzaria - a basement that doesn't exist, and was checked by police. Even the gunman that went there, fired a shot and was subsequently arrested - surrendered when he realized that, in his own words: "The intel wasn't a 100%" (LOL - it was always 0%) and regrets going there in the first place. You're saying the cops are in on it? Prove it. That's the difference between your claims and fact - you lack any kind of solid evidence to back up what you're claiming. You have no means of verifying anything you claim - just you flailing about that there's forces at work that are undermining your fiction.

But hey, you must know better when you're paying for news - they rely on income on fools like yourself, instead of being held to public account by regular news standards. That just gets in the way of information that might just contradict your own confirmation bias. As for it being educational? LOL, sure. You're paying them to say what you believe in. Sounds like a real education there for a guy that keeps saying that your eyes are open (and being the only one that believes that you're so enlightened).

The snopes link I posted even provides multiple sources of verification that debunks the pizzagate bullshit and walks you through the timeline. What you got? Oh right. NOTHING.

go back down to your basement and dont come out
                            Is this the same imaginary basement that you're relying on to back up your bullshit about Comet pizzaria? Or is this just you lashing out with your feelings of inadequacy?

I'd put money on the latter.

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                              You didn't finish high school did you?

Keep believing that you're somehow smarter than everyone else, I'm sure it's very flattering to have that conversation with yourself when you can't back up what you're claiming, much less provide a coherent argument. It's not like you go to the "I'm so smart!" safe space on a rare occaision to feel better about yourself when you can't offer up anything. Like I said before - you really need to feel important about yourself to go to that safe space, huh? Overcompensate much?

And paying for news that confirms your bias - it's like paying for sex (which I'm pretty sure you know lots about) and claiming that you've got awesome game with the ladies - pathetic.

Didn't finish highschool? LMAO I have learned more on my own then garbage public schooling....

Comment

Working...