X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: #Pizzagate

^^ To keep all the garbage in one place.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Pretty much sums out the holy trinity of morons (runningman, sakio and vinnie97). Always congratulating themselves, always proclaiming themselves to be smart. Heads in the sand, but claiming that everyone else is blind. Their delicate little egos probably wouldn't be able to handle real life, so this is why they double down on their own stupidity.

Like I said; Angry little men.
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Here's another example of their line of reasoning:

Anyone local man disagrees with considered ‘mainstream media’ - The Beaverton

Anyone local man disagrees with considered ‘mainstream media’

26 mins ago by Alexander Saxton Photo Credit
        HALIBURTON, ON – Whether it be a public broadcaster, a crowdfunded investigative journalist’s website, a local news station, or a privately-owned newspaper of note, any source local man Brent Jacinzki disagrees with is part of a vast conspiracy to stifle conservative thought.

“Lamestream media at it again,” said Jacinzki in the comments section of a ‘theweathernetwork.com’ article about cold fronts in the Maritimes. “Wish I was surprised.”

While others acknowledge traditional news sources might have financial or ideological reasons to promote certain views on certain issues, Jacinzki alone has the media literacy to understand that a random viral content website is the only source that has no reason to propagate misinformation.

“CBC, the Economist, the Guardian, Better Homes and Gardens, TV Guide, my parents, all these news outlets are the same: untrustworthy,” said Jacinzki. “For example, my mom asked me to pick up some orange juice on the way home but then I saw something on Infowars about OJ being a main source of mind control toxins. Nice try mom, you liberal puppet.”

While Jacinzki claims to hate the mainstream media for its bias, he nonetheless only consumes news from sources that call people either ‘patriots’ or ‘satan’ in the majority of their headlines, and sometimes both.

“Yeah, okay, maybe some libtard would be taken in by this propaganda,” said Jacinzki, passing a ‘lost dog’ poster in his neighbourhood. “But that cuck dog is 100% a shill for the Clinton foundation.”

“I read it somewhere.”

At press time, Jacinzki had once again ruined friday night dinner.
        Tags: Clinton, mainstream, media

Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

This is what passes for art among the elite in Hollywood:

Hollywood Degenerates Attend MOCA Spirit Cooking Gala | The New Nationalist

A photo of Deborah Harry (Blondie fame) extracting the heart from an edible cadaver recreation of her own body.

An event with ticket prices starting at $25,000 featuring single slices of pizza and pasta (not odd at all) on the menu and performances envisioned by "I'm no Satanist" chick, Marina Abramovic, simulating human sacrifice and cannibalism! This is a hotbed for the same kind of sick people in the tank for the DNC, Clinton, and Barry himself.

Don't even try to make me look like the crazy one when the craziest and sickest of society hold the levers of power and flaunt their rotten appetites as they subversively attempt to destroy the west through desensitization.

The citizen movement to uncover these misdeeds and the actual voiceless victims goes beyond the exposure of James Alefantis and his curious pizza shop.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^ Stop giving me good material We don't have to try , you are doing a really good job all by yourself.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

The self righteousness of his postings are fucking hilarious - "the citizen's movement". LOL. Yeah, okay - I guess the "tinfoil hat brigade" doesn't have much legitimacy if you call yourself that.

That and he proved the last two postings I put up to a T.

Most people are sensible enough to know bullshit when they smell it. Just because he eats it up and believe it, doesn't mean everyone is as retarded as him, contrary to what Vinnie's inflated ego tells himself.

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

BOO YAH....where there's smoke there's fire!!!!

Comment

• REDROCK
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Feb 2015

Even Alex Jones says there is no evidence of any quality.
                  Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

LMAO Alex Jones is real info>>>>> your a wacko for listening to Alex jones

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

^^He confirmed the Bohemian Grove shenanigans and shares some of your/our beliefs. That said, he's either coked up or extremely rattled by the ongoing corruption. There's nothing wrong with sourcing news all across the spectrum (i.e. occasionally, I'll come across Alternet and Salon to see what they're slinging).
                      Originally posted by sakio pod

BOO YAH....where there's smoke there's fire!!!!
                      You beat me to it. Wikileaks also linked to this expose'. The snowball is no doubt gaining momentum, as they seed doubts in the minds of the boob tubed masses.

Comment

• REDROCK
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Feb 2015

I thought you all were Info Wars types. You're not?
                        Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

Alex Jones has totally gone lost his mind.

Seriously though - where is the investigation? This will be much worse then the Catholic Church scandals

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

Fear fear fear

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                              LMAO Alex Jones is real info>>>>> your a wacko for listening to Alex jones
                              You've used him as a source enough times, so have your two retard friends.

Runnningman was the worst out of you three - he was practically offering blowies on a regular basis. He practically took Alex Jones' word as scripture. Check Runningman's posting history of you don't believe me.

The only reason the retardo trio have abandoned Alex Jones is because he's "out of fashion" to quote the dumb fuck. Otherwise, they'll ride his jock again as soon as they find a convenient cause to rally behind.

Right now they're sucking Assange's dick, never mind his credibility has been questionable for some time with his being about as willing to be transparent about his sources when it came to his most recent release as Trump is about his tax returns.

Never mind how Vinnie liked to call him a traitor until he became politically useful. Sort of like how he'll claim all msm is biased, unless Vinnie quotes them, then they're completely on point. And, as you can see by the post above, Sakio likes to do much the same when it suits him.

In fact, check each of their posting histories to see how easily duped Vinnie, Sakio and Runningtard are - the list (Planned Parenthood organ trafficking hoax - all three were believing it for example, last year). You'll see the same posting patterns - they'll post a suspect link, claim outrage, act self righteous towards any attempt to show that they've been duped and think that posting bullshit story links makes them smart. What follows is the usual - claims that everyone else is asleep and that they have their eyes open, "you'll be sorry when this is proven true" (Vinnie's particular favorite) and substituting random biased links and trying to pass it off as supporting evidence. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Comment

• sakio pod
                                SALAD TOSSER
                                • Jun 2004

still waiting for el hefe to unveil the truth but he has not a Fing clue because this twat lick is from North North america, sorry EH?

Look at the documentary the "Missing 400".....every year thousands of kids vanish.....the eye's will tell the truth but the brain will lie.

BOO ZOO

Comment

Working...