• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: #Pizzagate

Originally posted by vinnie97
    The citizen investigation led to a dead end, but the Podesta emails definitely raised some unanswered questions.

Your quite right its its investigation just like the 9/11 commission book, shows total BS to the events that happened on that day, but people will continue to turn a blind eye to what's actually happing right in front of there fucking face!!!!

Are you aware of the email leaks by podesta confirming ufos, et visitations and possible disclosure.....oh yeah all that was leaked as well! But silenced in a hurry. By another media distraction!

are certain individuals gonna ask me for proof and links and documents or are they too lazy to research on their own....

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

^^DNC operatives had to sidestep all that buffoonery (and they inadvertently legitimized it by "clarifying" several of the emails). Thus, the emails are real, which we already know to be true since that pervert creep Podesta admitted to succumbing to a phishing scam. It's an expose' of the DNC and blaming it on Russia (or deflecting like the sad moron above you) is not going to save these sorry pukes. This is all true (what some of the emails mean is where the speculation lies)...ignorance and deflection will get you nowhere.

Hey President Fuckstepper, stop deflecting your homosexual desires onto your ideological enemies. In fact, choke to death on a cock. You sniveling dipshit, when are you going to stop going personal? You're like a 3-headed monster of Jonathan "I Love Fidel" Trudeau, Michael Moore, and Bill Maher.

My apologies to the others for stooping to this idiot's level, but I unfortunately let him get a rise out of me from time to time. The Ignore feature is the only thing that works for individuals like that (and you have to resist the urge to "View Post").

Not that this will matter to fanatics of leftist statism, but the whole shebang can be queried with any term desired: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Pizza comes up an inordinate number of times: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

"Spirit cooking" also brings up an interesting email, especially after you look up what kind of practices that ritual involves: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Since what is alleged is what qualifies as a govt. coverup, citizen reporting and the web is the last media outlet to genuinely report about it without outright uncomfortable dismissals: https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

The author is not some right-wing nutjob, libs...but a Bernie supporter who is simply attempting to piece together the bread trail initiated by those authentic Podesta mails.
      Last edited by vinnie97; December 31, 2016, 01:00:54 AM.

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

What a rabbithole. I questioned your crisis actor claims before, saiko, but the alleged gunman at Comet Ping Pong earlier this month is, wait for it, an actor himself: Edgar Maddison Welch - IMDb - he hit paydirt with this one.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

So many of the references linked from the Pizzagate expose on Wordpress have either been deleted or made private. Not odd in the least if one has nothing to hide.

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

James Alefantis (owner of Comet Ping Pong) is the demented fuck at the center of this controversy that the media is only happy to cover for as they look for scapegoats. From unemployed pizza cook to one of the biggest DC power players in 10 years (#49 according to GQ Magazine). Nothing to see here of course. This is another story that will not go away, try as they might.

Comment

• vinnie97
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

Don't piss on me and claim it's rain:

Plenty more inconsistencies and oddities in the official story to uncover should you be brave enough to do it and not fall hook, line, and sinker for what the corporate media wants you to believe. There is an ARMY of Internet sleuths who won't let this go, and it certainly appears that Barack is trying to deflect this with all the Russian sabre-rattling.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

A rough summary of Vinnie97 and Sakio's online reacharound:

But Sakio finished early, leaving Vinnie97 to finish himself off by posting 5 times in a row - and jerk himself off with praise on his "research" (three links from the source material, which has already proven dubious - but Vinnie comes to the conclusion of "it's still good enough for me" as it suits his bias).

Never mind that it was disproved in the other thread (Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria Home to Child Abuse Ring Led by Hillary Clinton : snopes.com), which both completely abandon seeing that Sakio already confessed to paying for his "news" - and even admits that it isn't news, couldn't back any of his claims up, and isn't denying that he didn't finish high school.

Vinnie has just shown that he does the exact same research methods - which explains their attraction to one another, which just adds to their potential happy future as card carrying NAMBLA members.
                Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Claire Taurus
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2014

I can't even be bothered to research what ever pizzagate is. But don't these people use the Bohemian Grove. Why a pizza shop.

BYW I don't want an answer.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

^^
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

Hey, it's your right to stay ignorant. Just don't complain about the consequences. Joe Biden caught oogling the daughters of the cuckold politicians (including Lindsay Graham and Cory Gardner, 2 of the most blatant cuckolds in the following expose') at a recent swearing in:

Keep turning a blind eye to evil and see where society ends up. If you're too passive and adrift to watch the entire episode, fast forward to around 10:20.

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

And a closer body language analysis of John Podesta at the center of this controversy:

Keeping diseased people like this as your campaign manager suggests you're too far gone to be anywhere near a position as powerful as the White House. His choice of artwork (cannibalism; forgetting his brother for a moment whose favorite artist's work reeks of pedophilia and portraying children in compromised positions) just adds more fuel to fire that his mind is diseased.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

And just like Sakio Pod - Vinnie goes the Youtube route in desperation as his "proof".

Even uses the line accusing everyone else being ignorant - LOL.

Your crusade is about as convincing as this guy who wants to learn Thai:

Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Not interesting in what you're saying, so you can talk to the wall for all I care. If it's not a juvenile insult, I'm sure it's something disparaging about Youtube and the amateurs that post videos there, but alternative sources of news are where record amounts of folks are going outside of the untrustworthy corporate media. Wikileaks has opened up a can of worms that won't be silenced without a false flag. The State Department being authorized as of last month by the NDAA to make determinations on what constitutes fake news is another travesty against the First Amendment, which both parties are guilty of authorizing (and the Prez himself, by signing).

On related topics, let's not forget the recent practical wrist slap that Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House, received for boinking kids, and the failure of what journalism has become, to nab him:

Media Protected Hastert, Then Pounced Like Hyena Pack On Scapegoat

And then there's Jimmy Saville, who the BBC was happy to cover for: 'Atmosphere of fear' at BBC allowed Jimmy Savile to commit sex crimes, report finds - Telegraph

Another random but circumstantial finding illustrated by this graphic in DC's backyard:

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                              Not interesting in what you're saying, so you can talk to the wall for all I care
                              That's why you're being laughed at. You're making the same mistake of trying to pass off your opinion as fact, and doing the same stupid (and disproven) methods that Sakio used. Complete with "Youtube is legit! Lots of people use it for info and btw, you're all hypnotized by mainstream media and you wish you were as smart as me!" line. LOL.

Seriously Vinnie, are you retarded?

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

The background on Wayne Madsen's uncovering of Hastert's illicit proclivities is fascinating. He was completely ignored by the LSM. It's time for that to stop.

Comment

Working...