• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: #Pizzagate

Originally posted by vinnie97
    The background on Wayne Madsen's uncovering of Hastert's illicit proclivities is fascinating
    More of Vinnie's power fantasies. LOL. Your life must suck if have to resort to this kind of masturbation to make you feel empowered. What's it like jerking yourself online for fun with no sense of shame?

I know you're reading each one of my postings - you've indirectly acknowledged each one.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

An exhibit of another of Tony Podesta's fave artists, Patricia Piccinini:

The rest of this sordid "art" exhibit and the bibliographical link to Podesta's admission can be found here: https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again

Comment

• REDROCK
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2015

what in the fuck
        Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

It's what Vinnie asks Sakio to do to his face every Thursday.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

look at all the catholic priest who molest little boys, its been exposed....just remember once your born into a culture that what you grow up to believe!!!!

I love me some famas pizza by house made by real italians

Comment

• vinnie97
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

^It took decades, but at least they were ousted. You can be sure a shit ton skated. The DC elite are mostly still getting away with it, but the Wikileaks light is making them scatter:

Amanda Kleinman of Majestic Apes making a joke at a Comet Ping Pong (family-friendly venue) event about Jared from Subway, and I quote: "We all have our preferences, haha"

This degenerate Jew works with youth: Amanda Kleinman | Columbian Undergraduate Academic Advising | The George Washington University

Shilling for her band's album like the demented bitch she is here:

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Of course this no doubt extends beyond DC...they just didn't expect to be royally reamed by Podesta's ineptitude:

A 14-minute summary that CNN, et al won't cover if you don't want to follow links and read the damning connections (this barely scratches the surface), compiled by an Anonymous activist:

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                  Hey, it's your right to stay ignorant. Just don't complain about the consequences. Joe Biden caught oogling the daughters of the cuckold politicians (including Lindsay Graham and Cory Gardner, 2 of the most blatant cuckolds in the following expose') at a recent swearing in:

Keep turning a blind eye to evil and see where society ends up. If you're too passive and adrift to watch the entire episode, fast forward to around 10:20.
                  What a total load of garbage
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                    What a total load of garbage
                    And they believe every word of it. LOL

Hey, check it out, even Sakio came back for a second helping of stupidity.

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

Im not to sure what the argument is about here. It is pretty cut and dry.

John Podesta is a satanic pedophile. To defend him is to defend satan.

Just because your brain can't process this kind of evil - doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

I'm not surprised who are defending him. The usual suspects.

I mean you guys haven't been right about anything in the past... why start now...

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                          I'm not surprised who are defending him. The usual suspects.

I mean you guys haven't been right about anything in the past... why start now...
                          King Tinfoil comes in to confirm he's still down with finding the pederasts (and securing the "evidence"...for "safe keeping").

Couldn't be left out of the circle jerk between Sakio and Vinnie97 huh, runner?

Comment

Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Im not to sure what the argument is about here. It is pretty cut and dry.

John Podesta is a satanic pedophile. To defend him is to defend satan.

This is rich coming from a self admitted child abuser like yourself - still believing the anti vaxxer storyline that you bought into?

What sources do you have to back up your claims, or are you going to go to the usual chorus that you, Vinnie97 and Sakio all use when you can't back it up - tell the person to look up your bias themselves?

Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria Home to Child Abuse Ring Led by Hillary Clinton : snopes.com

Snopes does their fact checking - something none of you three retards do, or could do if your lives depended on it.

Just because your brain can't process this kind of evil - doesn't mean it isn't happening.
                            So because you're a sick fuck that's obsessed with pedophiles, has no credible evidence that you can back up - and you think about it all the time - that's why you think you're smart?

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

Don't focus on Comet pizza.

Look at the Podesta emails. I know you won't because your brain is small. so whatever

Comment

Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Don't focus on Comet pizza.

Look at the Podesta emails. I know you won't because your brain is small. so whatever
                                You're still not providing any proof, just vague conjecture and inference.

So, you're full of shit until you can provide something solid (which you won't - you, Vinnie and Sakio always go vague with references when you're cornered and can't back anything up - either that or pull out some shit at the top of a Google search that you filled out with your bias to get the results you wanted).

And the comet pizza is the conerstone of the accusation - hence the title of the thread - which you used.

In two threads.

Both of which you started. Even though it was disproven.

So now you're trying to reclaim credibility with your accusation by trying to hide that the basis of your views was wrong to begin with, and you'd now like to try to pick and choose your evidence to suit your bullshit in order to save face by implying the nature of e-mails with no reference.

So, given how you criticize and accuse the media of being dishonest, incorrect, why don't ever you hold yourself to the standard that you're demanding from them? So far, in this thread alone, you've been dishonest, incorrect, vague and going on innuendo and lack any solid evidence. And you think you or the things that you keep claiming are credible?

Keep trying again retard.

And stop abusing your kid.

Comment

Working...