X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Long time, no see

For some of you, it's great to see you guys still hanging around these parts. For the new faces, it's nice to meet you.

I haven't been really active here for several years, but I came across a trove of old CDs I had in the garage (probably 800 of them) burned with singles and mixes and it reminded me of the good 'ol days. So, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and here I am. Most of those singles and mixes were from '04, '05 and '06 - basically right up until the time that my oldest daughter started controlling what's on the car radio and we began listening to Kids Place Live nonstop.

Now that my girls are a little older (9 and 7) I'm educating them on different styles of music. We're listening to all kinds of stuff and they really enjoyed going through those CDs that I found.

Here's my question: What did I miss the last 10 or so years? What are some of the tunes, mixes, CDs, etc. that I should absolutely check out? Here's a sampling of what's back in my playlist now that I pulled from those CDs:

* Loco Dice - Carthago
    * Break 3000 - Flash 1
    * System 7 - Planet 7 (Holden Remix)
    * Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time
    * Carl Craig - Darkness (Radioslave Remix)
    * Lonestar - New Kicks
    * Petter - All Together
    * Brahma & Drew Nichols - Suberged (Madoka Mix)
    * Darkarma - Focal Point Blur (Chris Micali Remix)
    * Chab - Us and Them
    * Derek Howell - We're Gonna Be Ok
    * Blades & Lake - Filth
    * Hell ft. Billy Ray Martin - Je Regrette Everything (Superpitcher Remix)
    * Freeform Five - Electromagnetic (Tiefschwarz Dub)
    * Superpitcher - Happiness (Michael Mayer Remix)
    * Andre Kraml - Safari (Holden Remix)
    * Criss Source - Hugs n' Kisses
    * Ozgur Can - Changed (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

Ok, so what have I missed during that time?!
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Long time, no see

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Hey Joe, good to see u on here i thought you were gone for good. hope all is well
      as for what you have missed. to much to list.

i like quite a bit from the RH bus

Robot Heart is a collective of doers and dreamers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our home is in the desert dust of Burning Man, and the streets of New York City, Detroit, Bay Area and Hong Kong. Home is

unfortunately they pulled all there dl links. they use to provide all 320 download links at one time.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

Listening to a few recent Sasha and Digweed mixes tells me you didn't miss much.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
          Hey Joe, good to see u on here i thought you were gone for good. hope all is well
          as for what you have missed. to much to list.

i like quite a bit from the RH bus

Robot Heart is a collective of doers and dreamers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our home is in the desert dust of Burning Man, and the streets of New York City, Detroit, Bay Area and Hong Kong. Home is

unfortunately they pulled all there dl links. they use to provide all 320 download links at one time.
          Chuckster! Great to see you still hanging around these parts. You still in TPA? Thanks for the tip on RH. I was actually up in NYC for business about a month or so ago and met one of their founders (he's the friend of a friend). Their vids on YouTube are pretty sick. I was checking out some from Burning Man.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

yes, still living in Palmetto just north of the manatee river. married with kids now as well

Comment

Working...