• Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

A&E Leah Remini Scientology and the aftermath

WOW......

just as pizzagate is real now this is exposed

FORCED TO HAVE ABORTIONS.....http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...-era/95872814/

• DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: A&E Leah Remini Scientology and the aftermath

Pizzagate is not real
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Has nothing to do with it.....

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

very interesting documentary. so bizarre how these people stay in for so long. seems so illegal what there doing, holding people against there will, beatings, forced abortions. the hole, etc.

dont get why somebody has not beat the living crap out of miscaviage yet.

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

once fear is instilled then thats it they are feared for life.....especially when you are born into a cult you know no different.

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

religion is the biggest fraud our species has ever installed upon itself. it is certainly an interesting series and i am flabbergasted as how people are unable to see the obvious. it just seems like once you are sucked in, you lose almost all rational and logical thought... which is one thing all religion have in common to a certain extent.

curious if the Mormon's and Scientology began in any other country (because America gives anything with a religious feel, freedom to exercise whatever their belief), if they would have gained much traction and became as popular as they are now.
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ddr
              religion is the biggest fraud our species has ever installed upon itself. it is certainly an interesting series and i am flabbergasted as how people are unable to see the obvious. it just seems like once you are sucked in, you lose almost all rational and logical thought... which is one thing all religion have in common to a certain extent.

It's called faith.. You donīt have to be logical to have faith. Some twisted human interpretations of religion and some religious institutions are a whole different story..

Not a religious person myself but i give credit to religion.. sometimes when you donīt find logical answers (a beloved one suffering from any serious disease) faith maybe is the only way to find some sort of peace or whatever you want to call it. Never say never.

btw i did not watched this thing specifically

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                It's called faith.. You donīt have to be logical to have faith. Some twisted human interpretations of religion and some religious institutions are a whole different story..

Not a religious person myself but i give credit to religion.. sometimes when you donīt find logical answers (a beloved one suffering from any serious disease) faith maybe is the only way to find some sort of peace or whatever you want to call it. Never say never.

btw i did not watched this thing specifically
                i do see its benefit for that reason, i agree.. and to accept the inevitable and/or to put a brighter spin on an unknown reality. you don't have to be religious to have a belief of one thing or another

i believe there is a difference from an internal religion based on whatever you believe in at the core vs. the mainstream top 5. everyone has their own interpretation based on their faith and/or experiences.
                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...