• Jul 2007

Even Rolling Stone Smells This Russian BS

They've taken a shocking stance given their political history:
    Something About This Russia Story Stinks

• sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Even Rolling Stone Smells This Russian BS

WikiLeaks condemned the Obama administration and the CIA on Friday for leaking information to NBC News, despite the fact that WikiLeaks prides itself on disclosing secret government documents. The digital activist organization’s rather ironic denunciation came in a tweet after NBC aired an “exclusive, inside look” at a report from U.S. intelligence agencies on Thursday night. The report, which President Obama was briefed on Thursday, is said to provide evidence that the Russian government supported hacks against the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign as part of a multifaceted campaign to interfere with the U.S. elections.

thank goodness obama is almost out

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

The elites want a nuke war...I'm half-tempted to say give it to them so we can put this lousy world out of its misery.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Little angry men LOL
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by vinnie97
          so we can put this lousy world out of its misery.
          Now your posts have context. At first they didn't make sense but I get it now.
          Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

No, I'm outraged at the lies and manipulation, but you go ahead and keep your head in the sand if that keeps you satisfied.

The Russian report is about as political as they come because it dates back to 2008 (and is laced with conjecture), and the sense of outrage only just now surfaces after Hitlery and some top DNC operatives plus their media darlings get exposed for collusion? Podesta himself admitted to falling for the Phishing scam, and this is ALL being pinned on Russia. It reeks. Anybody should find fault with intelligence agencies being wielded as political tools.

Further, what kind of punishment did China face after hacking the OPM? Where was the outrage at the time?

ABC's Jon Karl Grills Josh Earnest: Why Was There No Public Response When China Hacked OPM? | Video | RealClearPolitics

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                No, I'm outraged at the lies and manipulation, but you go ahead and keep your head in the sand if that keeps you satisfied.

Well why do you keep it up then ??
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Reince Priebus says Trump accepts Russia is to blame for election-season hacking.

Whoops.

Looks like Vinnie and Sakio are wrong. Again.

Watch their flailing excuses to come next.

Comment

• REDROCK
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2015

I did not see that coming.
                    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                      If you want to be on the wrong side of history with your support of Clinton, the DNC, the media (in the tank for both of the latter), the Hollywood cabal, Barrack's politicization of intelligence agencies, and the rampant elitist celebrations of satanic ritual and blatant pedophilia, have at it. The circumstantial evidence is so rich that you have to be a hopeless statist to not see it.

What would be funny if it wasn't so sad is that some that have been cheering on these institutions to deconstruct the west for the last 8 years still have the gall to claim the moral high ground. I'm not so sure it can be cleaned up, and I'm sure it's just coincidence that Barry has triggered the biggest Military buildup on the Russian border in Poland since the Cold War on the eve of the inauguration: NATO troop buildup to deter Russia is largest since Cold War | PBS NewsHour

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                        His need to be self righteous releases the most dopamine he'll ever get in life.

Think for a moment how sad that would be to live like that.

Comment

Working...