X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Guhus - DNA radio - Guest Mix Jan 2017 - [Download Enable]

Like the Mix? Click the [Repost] ↻ button so more people can hear it! facebook.com/guhus.official twitter.com/gustavotazzoli instagram.com/guhus Welcome to the first mix of 2017. This is my Guest mi

1. Intro
    2. Avatism - A Farewell Portrait (Guhus "Forest" Edit) [vakant]
    3. Zone+, Usif - Andeli (Original Mix) [Underyourskin Records]
    4. Mark Youssef Novikoff - Voice of the Mount (Mou. Remix) [Clinique Recordings]
    5. Sam Goku - Seeds (Original Mix) [Chouette Musique]
    6. Just Emma, Raindance Kid - Scars In The Sky (Armen Miran Remix) [Ploetzlich Musik]
    7. Henry Saiz - Lucero Del Alba (Kris Davis Remix) [Suara]
    8. D.Y.A - Do It (Original Mix) [SOLIDE]
    9. Emma Lock - Devoted (Hot TuneiK Remix] [Sound Avenue]
    10. Stereo For Two - You're with Me (Robert Solva Remix) [Majestic Family Records]
    11. Sebastian Busto - The World we made [NML]

New to me, enjoyed a bunch his stuff this far

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Guhus - DNA radio - Guest Mix Jan 2017 - [Download Enable]

Did you find him from the intro track on Frangellico's last Trippin ?? Amazing track. Unfortunately the download, like a lot of the downloads ,is only available if you allow others control over your soundcloud account.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
      Did you find him from the intro track on Frangellico's last Trippin ?? Amazing track. Unfortunately the download, like a lot of the downloads ,is only available if you allow others control over your soundcloud account.
      Thatīs correct

What do you mean with "others control over your SC account"? That you have to follow the artist to see DL button available?

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Yeah, but it doesn't download , I get the follow request even though I already am ?, then get I this

Allow “Stereoload” access to your SoundCloud account?

This is very far from a free download. I don't even like having to follow. I like to download, listen properly at my timing and if I like it then I do follow. I had hit follow on this guy purely on that track . The stupid thing is it is not a true count of followers , if people don't like the mix they can just unfollow or never play again

There is enough freely and given amazing music out there for me to say I'm not going to bother with this fake shit !!

Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...