• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Star Wars: The Last Jedi [2017]

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi [2017]

finally saw this in the theater last week.. haven't been to the theater in a few years and i really enjoyed it. felt like they could have easily cut 30 minutes out of the movie with a single logical conversation but good otherwise.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

^^strongly agree, drug out a bit in parts but overall pretty good.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

I have to watch it a second time, I hear it grows on you.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I think it's probably one of the best of the series, on par with Empire Strikes Back. Simply because it defied the usual Star Wars tropes - Luke's a broken man, the sacrifices of the war showing their tolls on the people and the resources and an astonishingly beautiful and horrifying set to silence as a bold splash and counterpoint to the usual explosions we're used to seeing.

It's one of the most unique movies in the series, which I found incredibly refreshing. Rian Johnson's own trilogy that he was given in response to this sounds promising on the basis that he'll be running the show for his own story arc.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• majormixing
            Fresh Peossy
            • Mar 2021

Oh! My cats name Chewbacca

Max from Major Mixing

Comment

Working...