Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

The Defenders [Netflix]

Looking forward to this in August.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: The Defenders [Netflix]

Disappointed with Iron Fist, will approach this with caution.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Re:

I'm with 'ya on Iron Fist. It was a bit on the cheesy side. I recently binge watched Daredevil because that's the one in the series that I had not seen. I really liked it! I would say that the Daredevil & Jessica Jones series' are my favorite out of the four.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Yeah agreed. I'd say DD > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage > Iron Fist.

Defenders has the same showrunner as Iron Fist so we'll see ...

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

Re:

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2008

Re:

Just wrapped up the binge watch session earlier today. Liked the series a lot. Definitely action packed & they did a good job sticking with some of the history with the characters. Of course, there were some scenes where you're like eh but overall a high five.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Man, I thought it was overall meh.

I do think Rand and Cage are developing good chemistry, Jones kicks ass as usual.

I think the series was let down by the villains. The Hand was reduced to some street level thugs. They're suppose to be mystical ninjas. Even a ninja grunt should've performed better.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

I watched the first 3 episodes and could not get into it at all.

Comment

Working...