X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Henry Saiz new Balance

Absolutely no where close to the quality of the first balance.

Comment

• SpEEdO
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2004

absolutely you should listen to it again. different but not worse.

perfectly 'on point' review from amazon:

"You shouldn’t expect a second Balance 019 while buying this or you will be disappointed. This is Henry in club mode, going through an anthology of his sounds. Starting with a ‘Reality’ medley and then squeezing some of the most memorable melodies ,written by his hand in the past years, throughout the mix. It is mostly Henry Saiz material and whatever doesn’t have his name on it here it surely sounds alike. The ‘Goliath’ Brassica Remix is one to remember here, with breakbeats and a hard hitting bass and a bit of a cheesy Arabian-like melody.
      The 2-disc album serves as a one mix spanning across both discs. The mix is very energetic from the start but by the time ‘The Light’ finishes, everything is being reset and the tracks from here on are more mysterious and simpler.
      To wrap up, this is Henry’s sound alright, but it’s not as cinematic and dramatic as on Balance 019. This feels a bit lesser, missing some real instrumentation and a journey-like mix. But anyway, it serves well as a Natura Sonoris anniversary, full of memorable melodies and a very unique style. It's better to think of these two albums as two different things, good on their own."

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

^^that review is spot on.

i just enjoyed 019 1000x more.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^ Ditto .
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• SpEEdO
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jul 2004

Guys, this is a brilliant, very unique and showing Saiz love to the music compilation, I don't know why are you talking about balance 019? This is not balance 019 vol 2, this is a different compilation and I am satisfied with that.

Balance 019 is a definition of perfection, it is suicide to try beat or even copy this with another release. I'm glad that such a thing happened and exist.

Comment

Working...