• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Why some fall for conspiracy theories

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Fucking hell were you pacing up and down the cell waiting for me to post today? LOL
    yea mate, you're my life sweet cheeks

Again you haven't thought this one out very well, have you? The evidence of the explosives was there. Remember the NASA pictures of ground Zero? The roaring heat for days if not weeks afterwards. Not to mention the the dust samples taken by that professor Steven ? (Can't remember his second name, I will look tomorrow).
    so where is the evidence of explosives and if there is why hasn't anyone filled a motion against the government chris ?

No I can't imagine a plane filled with chemical weapons being flown into a building, because I am not a bellend
    not a bell end and not a looney what are you then chris ?

. I think your sleeper cells are a long way off chemical weapons. At the moment they are stuck using motor vehicles and kitchen utensils.
    sleeper cells yawn how many times do you keep bringing up the same old subjects chris...you're worse than a small town 70's bar dj, same old tunes all the time

Let's not forget Sadam did let the inspectors in and nothing was found. Nothing was ever found.
    so who used the chemical weapons chris ?
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

chris this is chemical weapons in action...warning this is graphic as fuck...watch the video

Shocking new footage shows the horrific aftermath of Sarin gas attack that left kids gasping for air

this is what saddam used

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

can you imagine dying like that

serious fucking question

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

cat got your tongue ? yea thought as much, just as well actually coz i'm bailing out of this ( even if you reply to it ( i'll send huggie a request to close the thread so you better be quick )

i,ll leave you with this thought

it's fact that some CUNT over that way has a stash of chemical weapons and if you open your eyes you will see that al qaeda and now IS want/wanted them so fucking badly and for what ? a fucking attack on the west, you're right IS aren't exactly very technically advanced but they're dangerous as fuck and seriously evil , ever thought about why they keep popping up in countries where there are reports of chemical weapons MIGHT be stored ? iraq, syria and not to mention why they're trying to make an impact in afghanistan.. that one is all about the smuggling routes that heroin travels through imo, think about it for a second, combine the two!

it's not al qaeda anymore chris, sleeper cells are dead, they died when they realized they had nothing to fuel/fund them anymore, catch up m8 now it's radicalization which is dangerous as fuck and people with attitudes like yours are helping to fuel it, i love muslims, every muslim i've met has welcomed me with open arms and took me in like a brother but there is a particularly nasty fashion going on around them right now which you can obviously see if you were to opens your eyes and look at the rising numbers of IS attacks, IS are obvious seriously closely monitored as you might gather by the fact that governments are announcing who they've killed in air strikes, if they CUNTS get their hands on the chemical weapons they'll just torture the fucking shit out of scientists to produce more and more of it, they're evil as fuck

chris i don't think you're a bad person, i just wish you would put in the effort and open your eyes a little more, i hope someday we can bury the obvious hate between us, you call me this and that but yet you keep coming back for more and more, what does that make you, you've obviously looked into this a bit like i have but come on man you really expect me to keep up to date with a subject that is 16 years old when i lost interest in it a long long time ago ? it's boring and truthfully neither of us will ever get to the bottom of it

anyway i,m out

later

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

messaGE to huggie sent...if you want to put a final word in then do it now and be quick

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

you two make George Bush and Tony Blair look like high class humanitarians.

buh-bye.
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...