X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Why some fall for conspiracy theories

god stuip people is as stupid people does......

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by sakio pod
      god stuip people is as stupid people does......

stupid ? you're the one that avoid reasonable questions and has done nothing but constantly reply " do your own research "

20 Reasons Why The World Is Full Of Dumb People Who Think Theyre Smart | Thought Catalog
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

everything you've said i am, you are yourself.

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

hold on your just bashing, have you looked into the events that took place, do you have any common knowledge that you would like to apply or just stupid bashing...???

hmmm sad you can't see through he smoke and mirrors....

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

i'm not bashing at all, i've had access to the same info as you the difference is i look at it from a rational point of view, if there is one thing i know in life is paranoia, i suffer from it when i'm not medicated as people will tell you, i know what paranoia can spawn and the delusions it can produce, i have years and years of experience in the field, believe me i know how to spot it. much of this stuff is produced from paranoid people not understanding what they're talking about, it's misinformation plain and simple and basically comes down to generally being uneducated

you talk about the TV telling us all lies yet you produce webpages and youtube videos produced by unknown authors, one thing you learn at university is not to trust the internet for your education which you clearly have done, you go from one subject to another subject almost weekly but the constant is the same, it's all a conspiracy

i'm not bashing you ( much ).. i'm just telling you how it is, like i said... everything you said i am, you are yourself

you need to start questioning where some of this stuff comes from and why "these people" have access to it when we don't, paranoia makes you very VERY creative, trust me i know

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

its to paranoia....its hard proof slap In your face facts, truth and evidence, I understand it took me from 2001 -2008 to wake up and realize that what we were told was not really what happened that day....I still remember thinking OMG terrorist attacked us but as I watched those building fall and fall and fall 100's of times they showed it my mind kept telling me something looked odd it looked like a controlled demolition...and for seven years never questioned it until I started looking deep and past the media spoon fed lie.

there's alot more to the story then you think......

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

https://youtu.be/5449nsAdyj4if you watch this video in its entirety....please then call me crazy

its called 9/11 the painful deception....truth behind the lies!!!

this is what woke me up.....anything is possible

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

sakio, i used to be you, i used to be the biggest truther there was, it just caused me stress and worry, that is a lethal combination as the more you delve into these things the more stressed you become about the "truth", you have to be careful man, the fatigue is a killer, stress is the number one cause of illness in the planet and this stuff is a never ending downward spiral into it

it couldn't of been a controlled demolition imo, it would've taken too much, look into how controlled demolitions are set up, explosives everywhere, if the explosives are not set off by the heat then the amount of sparks off the electrical cables flying everywhere would of certainly come into contact with explosives at some point, the buildings would of collapsed the instant the planes hit the buildings and we both know that wasn't the case

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

https://youtu.be/5449nsAdyj4if you watch this video in its entirety....please then call me crazy

its called 9/11 the painful deception....truth behind the lies!!!

this is what woke me up.....anything is possible

sakio i'm not even going to click those

sorry

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

wow cause its? youtube? all you need is another look at things.....damn it your so narrow minded I would pay you 20$ cash just to watch it fully

weather or not it changes your view but damn you don't wanna know the truth do you????

SAD

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

wow cause its? youtube? all you need is another look at things.....damn it your so narrow minded I would pay you 20$ cash just to watch it fully

weather or not it changes your view but damn you don't wanna know the truth do you????

SAD
                        no because i know how clever and creative these guys can be at twisting you to their way of thinking...you know how this goes sakio... we've been through this before...it's confusion, you start in one place and before you know it you're onto about a dozen other things that ring true, it becomes addictive, truthfully, i was worse than you, especially after 9/11, it's very directional, one thing leads to another thing, like i said it's just confusion, you start to suffer because it consumes your thoughts 24/7... it's not good for your health or the people around you that are close to you, family etc

i'll sit here and talk to you an you'll sit here and talk to me... just like we always do, we'll get nowhere, perfectly obvious we've chosen our own ways of looking at things but the trouble here is we both see our own ways as the rationale option, what's the point in arguing about it ?

really if most of these things were truth then the news would be all over it... stop and think about that for a second

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

not everyone is out to get you sakio

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

[/QUOTE]really if most of these things were truth then the news would be all over it... stop and think about that for a second[/QUOTE]

LOL right the media tells the truth....ok I'm done chatting with ya

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

really if most of these things were truth then the news would be all over it... stop and think about that for a second[/QUOTE]

LOL right the media tells the truth....ok I'm done chatting with ya[/QUOTE]

and youtube does ? at least with media like that people can be accountable for telling lies rather than some untreated paranoid schizophrenic who just happens to have the creative skills to make and upload a youtube video, jesus sakio you have no idea where any of this stuff comes from and yet it's made to be easily understood and can manipulate the viewer into a certain belief system.. i'm not bashing you but i would certainly say this was the case with you...classic fear of the unknown > paranoia > stress > more paranoia > more stress > fatigue > mental health

Comment

• sakio pod
                                SALAD TOSSER
                                • Jun 2004

OMG look past the brainwashing media....have fun gobbling up the BS

its amazing you ask someone to open their mind and take a second look at something that doesn't seem right...the sandy hook doc and painful deceptions, the eyes will see the truth but the brain will lie.

I give up on you.....go stick your head in the sand my friend nothings going on go back to sleep I'm just a wacko....all good man!

Comment

Working...