X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDROCK
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2015

Conspiracy?

Been noticing a pattern of members here posting their beliefs that 9/11 was conducted somehow by the US gov't. If you're watching the news lately you've noticed our president is being investigated by both parties. My point is, if the Democrats in anyway thought that 9/11 was staged by the Repub Bush Admin. Don't you think there would be:

a) international investigations by the UN
    b) investigations by a special counsel in the US
    c) democrats investigating in order to gain the ultimate leverage against the Repubs.

I don't understand how anyone could think that in today's day in age of investigations - that 9/11 could have been an
    "Inside Job" without the truth coming out within a few years after it happened. Let alone 16 yrs later and no evidence.
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Conspiracy?

look at the 9'11 commission report doesn't not match up with what happened that day.....people are to dead brained to figure out this could have not taken place with everything they made it out to be....what blows my mind is how stupid the public is in falling for this false flag to go to war in the Middle East for not reason other then to gain more control of certain where we can go in can control and seize those govt systems to set up our own agendas.......how stupid do you go to be....clinton lied daddy bush lied, bush jr lied WMD's NO EVER found.

WTF is wrong with the brainwashed public.....OH its what the TV tells them.

still waiting for someone to prove me wrong that 19 dirt farmer terriorist with box cutters took over 4 jet liners that could not fly a small plane pull off maneuvers that senior pilots could not perform today....we all have been fooled.

in the next 20 years the youth of America will waken to this BS and hopefully we will realize that EVERYONE has bee duped.

its called programming....the media controls what you think, believe and are supposed to believe and think.......but if your the one who sees the truth and calls it out you are label and CT....conspiracy theorist.

The biggest JOKE of 2001....god when are people gonna wake up....as Long as the MSM continues people with believe what the TV tells them.

LMAO Osama bin laden died in 2002...did you know he worked for the CIA in the 80s....anyone??? please do your reasearch!!!

oh and you don't see how by now the truth would come out....look back at the Manhattan project 150,000 people work on the nukes and not one person discussed what they where doing NO on person leaked information....so there ya go its been done before and it happened in 2001 and will happen very soon. AGAIN

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Well, the use of caps lock on certain words are certainly the most driving part of his argument.

Well done.
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
        Well, the use of caps lock on certain words are certainly the most driving part of his argument.

Well done.
        thank you for responding your input will be passed along to the rest of the sheeples

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa

Well done.
          gotta love it.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

I love caps!!!! CAPS I MEAN

Comment

• REDROCK
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by sakio pod
              look at the 9'11 commission report doesn't not match up with what happened that day...
              But if you believe 9/11 was an underground secretly orchestrated event (conspiracy), isn't that statement a bit of a false equivalent?

Also I don't understand the comment about the media controlling us, it's not as if we are all watching 5 channels on TV. We all have the internet. You're not making sense, sorry.

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

OK majority of the public watch the MSM news channels they tell us how to think, feel, react....etc. Do you know see what is pushed over and over again on TV??? yes I'm making total sense here!!!

And just like I stated if your read the 9/11 report...what is in that book does not add up or fully explain what happened that day...its total lies and BS...come on have you read it? The media has and agenda it has to follow, even though the new president is talking about "FAKE NEW" FAKE REPORTED media...theres some CAPS for your bitch ass...there is nothing the president can do because its ALL SCRIPTED for the elites agenda!!!

PFFT

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

thank you for responding your input will be passed along to the rest of the sheeples
                  I love how your nonsensical rants equates you seeing yourself as enlightened. Even though you pay to be lied to with your sources.

And you haven't finished any kind of education.

And there's no coherent proof to back up your claims - it's all conjecture.

Yep, you are indeed that crazy little snowflake you see yourself as being. Yessiree bob.

Make sure you keep those velcro laces on your shoes extra tight champ!
                  Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• REDROCK
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2015

OK majority of the public watch the MSM news channels they tell us how to think, feel, react....etc. Do you know see what is pushed over and over again on TV??? yes I'm making total sense here!!!

And just like I stated if your read the 9/11 report...what is in that book does not add up or fully explain what happened that day...its total lies and BS...come on have you read it? The media has and agenda it has to follow, even though the new president is talking about "FAKE NEW" FAKE REPORTED media...theres some CAPS for your bitch ass...there is nothing the president can do because its ALL SCRIPTED for the elites agenda!!!

PFFT
                    The news tells who how to feel? You don't think there are any educated critical thinking influential citizens in the US?

Logically speaking the amount of planning it would take for the US govt to conduct, stage and execute a day as big as 9/11 and get away with it, that is simply nonsensical. It would take much more than just a bipartisan effort between the 2 parties, it would also require a massive secret underground joint effort from the CIA and FBI.

You don't see how dubious of an undertaking that would be?

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

How blind you are, they can trick us on the flip of a dime.......just look at now all the srecet space program whitlsle blowers who have come forward just goes to show NASA was finestone type operation to make it seem we were actually trying and yet we are 200-300 years far advanced then were we are today!

9/11 just just legos and all the people who got called to stay home that day were puppets form Sesame Street!!!

Comment

• Amber
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Oct 2014

sad fact of life: people conspire against others every single day and many get away with it. Why? Because they can and want what they want (revenge, attention, relevance, etc), because they have the money to do whatever they want and the power to get away [scott free].
                        Just part of life. But I don't think 9/11 was such a case.

Those who focus on such things are just the type to do such things. they can't just live and let live.

Comment

• Amber
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Oct 2014

deleted
                          Last edited by Amber; August 9, 2017, 07:37:31 PM. Reason: meanness uncalled for

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

redrock you'll soon realise that this isn't a discuss able topic on this forum...it's just a load of people with opposite opinions
                            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• REDROCK
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Feb 2015

^ I see that now thanks

Originally posted by Amber
                              REDROCK, get a fucking life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have better use of your time, find that! jmo

Thanks, I am now more familiar with the ignore option here. troll

Comment

Working...