X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

10th Anniversary iPhone due out on the 12th

For the first time in a long time, I'm almost having mixed emotions about updating my phone. Though it seems it will be a crazy departure from their boring regular designs.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: 10th Anniversary iPhone due out on the 12th

Tempted too but I'll wait for Android phones to catch up to the new design.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• D.Williams
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2006

Ill wait to see how the UI is on the new phone, no home button after having one for 10 years would be ruff. Not to mention that 999 price tag.

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

is it still without a traditional headphone jack?
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Yes no headphone jack and the 256 GB is a whopping $1150 before taxes. The iPhone 8Plus with 256 gb is already $950, wondering if the new phone is worth the extra creme.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

i hear the next Pixel won't have a headphone jack either. i know bluetooth is out there and it's certainly nice in my car but i still listen through my phone with traditional headphones at work. i hope Samsung won't get rid of it any time soon.
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

Only thing enticing me is that OLED screen, but id rather wait until ipad gets that.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Can't look past that notch.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...