Nick Warren b2b Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ The Soundgarden & Sudbeat Showcase, ADE 2017

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Nick Warren b2b Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ The Soundgarden & Sudbeat Showcase, ADE

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
    lots of people dont have any clue. Downloading 720p video and reencode audio to 192kbit.
    In fact fb dont allow any higher bitrate as 128kbit. Its better as in 2016 where everything was with 64 kbit, just some premium star account could change quality to 96kbit

@
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫

im just for facts and reality
    EC do you make a cunt of yourself in life of just when you come to MS? I reckon total cunt all of the time.

Comment

• ati
      Gold Gabber
      • Oct 2008

Re: Nick Warren b2b Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ The Soundgarden & Sudbeat Showcase, ADE

Why the hate against EC? He's actually right when he's pointing out the bad quality of the mixes being uploaded. I have checked a number a mixes with a spectrum analyzer and so many of them has lower bitrate than what their info says.
      Same with the 320k tracks you can find on soulseek. Half of them are actually 192k or worse.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

1: https://soundcloud.com/153456/hernan...terdam-parte-1

2: https://soundcloud.com/153456/hernan...terdam-parte-2

3: https://soundcloud.com/153456/hernan...terdam-parte-3

Enjoying very much part 1 atm, some sloppy mixing two times (pretty sure who is mixing lol ) .. Cant wait to hear the rest

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Damn part 2 is good music!

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
            1: https://soundcloud.com/153456/hernan...terdam-parte-1

2: https://soundcloud.com/153456/hernan...terdam-parte-2

3: https://soundcloud.com/153456/hernan...terdam-parte-3

Enjoying very much part 1 atm, some sloppy mixing two times (pretty sure who is mixing lol ) .. Cant wait to hear the rest
            Is this ripped from the Facebook video?

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              I really don´t know sorry.. imo, sounds pretty decent with headphones and the music is superb.. will listen this again today

Comment

• mades
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2008

Youtube video is superior quality wise to facebook in every aspect. I wouldnt listen to those fb streams, foking mono shit.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by ati
                  Why the hate against EC? He's actually right when he's pointing out the bad quality of the mixes being uploaded. I have checked a number a mixes with a spectrum analyzer and so many of them has lower bitrate than what their info says.
                  Same with the 320k tracks you can find on soulseek. Half of them are actually 192k or worse.
                  Because he seems to think that he is some mover and shaker in the industry, which he is not. He is a cunt. And no one really cares about his statements.

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    sounds like youtube? at least it sounds a lot better than the mono facebook version..
                    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by ati
                      it's about his arrogance and conduct around people, no body gives a shit whether he's right or wrong, he's the only person i have on lockdown on the internet, i don't know whether it's because he's on the end of so much abuse himself but i've seen him insult so many people who didn't deserve it simply because they posted a wrong bitrate, honestly i've never seen a person be so rude to so many people

atrocious
                      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mades
                        Youtube video is superior quality wise to facebook in every aspect. I wouldnt listen to those fb streams, foking mono shit.
                        Did you listen those SC links?? i know it could (and should) be better but is absolutely enjoyable considering the music is from Hernan and Nick!

Comment

• s73vend0yle
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Oct 2010

https://www.facebook.com/WeMust/vide...6189666743936/ Part 1

Comment

• s73vend0yle
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Oct 2010

https://www.facebook.com/WeMust/vide...6274436735459/ part 2

Comment

• s73vend0yle
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Oct 2010

https://www.facebook.com/NickWarrenD...5815118343236/ part 3

Comment

• s73vend0yle
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Oct 2010

7 hours right there

Comment

Working...