• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Best of 2017

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    I didn't say anything of the kind. I just posted that his melt down was the moment of the year. I was highlighting that he responded in under 3 minutes due to the fact that he has been pacing up and down his padded cell waiting for me to post. Like I have stated in the past, James isn't very good at this game. He makes a bigger cunt of himself every time he posts, which is entertaining.

Oh and James I find your signature a badge of honnor for me. To witness a grown man have such a sycophant obsession with me, that's top drawer.
    So you were triggered by my signature.

And I like that you're okay with my having owned your ass with my signature - you're being an awesome graceful loser about it An 8-0 slam dunk on your ass might be a bit tough to take. You think of it as a tribute - I put it up as a trophy. Either way, you're still acknowledging you're my bitch.

I guess baby steps over two years is the best I can expect from a retard like you.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Ohhhh... he's here in the thread

Here comes Cwith's answer........

His anger is boiling up........

He's
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
        So you were triggered by my signature.

And I like that you're okay with my having owned your ass with my signature - you're being an awesome graceful loser about it

I guess baby steps for you is the best I can expect from a retard like you.
        James you have constantly made a cunt of yourself. The only one triggered here is you. What was your last melt down about. Oh wait it was my post about getting kudos from American GI's about my running. No mention of you in that post, but it caused you to be triggered into a full on spaz attack. The same happened when I posted about someone purchasing a Bedrock baseball cap.

You got totally owned in the Schools thread (twice). You said you would take me a part piece by piece, but you couldn't, even when called out.

I can provide links if you want. Even Kamal is calling you a cunt. LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

James you have constantly made a cunt of yourself. The only one triggered here is you. What was your last melt down about. Oh wait it was my post about getting kudos from American GI's about my running. No mention of you in that post, but it caused you to be triggered into a full on spaz attack. The same happened when I posted about someone purchasing a Bedrock baseball cap.

You got totally owned in the Schools thread (twice). You said you would take me a part piece by piece, but you couldn't, even when called out.

I can provide links if you want. Even Kamal is calling you a cunt. LOL

What was that about instant answer times Cwith? So angry!

Hahahaha.

Owned again. But again, good on you for acknowledging my signature and my ownership of you. 8 downed aliases to none. Which one was your favorite?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2013

LOL post the quote where I have stated this ownership think I have acknowledged then.

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

LOL post the quote where I have stated this ownership think I have acknowledged then.
              And you're so mad right now, you're making spelling mistakes. New to the idea of auto correct Cwith?

You're so adorable when you're mad. Especially when you're trying to undo and reframe your own humiliation.

This thread is indeed the best of 2017. My signature really pissed you off this year and you came in and delivered about how much it did. 4 pages of it no less.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

Fuck me you're desperate. You will be looking through my back dated posts again soon, or do you have an archive of them? I bet you do. LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

You're awesome Cwith.

Definitely some progress with you taking so many pages to work out accepting my ownership of you. You're a good submissive bitch. Humiliation can be a tough pill to swallow, but you were a champ and gulped it down. Hard.

Take care of those anger issues, okay? Could be a great resolution for you in 2018.

And thanks for the four pages of telling me what I already knew - that I was in your head for all of 2017. Because of that, I'll keep the signature up just for you.

Comment

• max420
                    Addiction started
                    • Jul 2007

Wow-Wee the sexual tension between you two is palpable. Look why don't you sort out whose turn it is to go on top first and just get on with it and give everyone else a break from this childish self indulgent bullshit. So Handbags at dawn outside Stereo is it, eh ladies?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                      You're awesome Cwith.

Definitely some progress with you taking so many pages to work out accepting my ownership of you. You're a good submissive bitch. Humiliation can be a tough pill to swallow, but you were a champ and gulped it down. Hard.

Take care of those anger issues, okay? Could be a great resolution for you in 2018.

And thanks for the four pages of telling me what I already knew - that I was in your head for all of 2017. Because of that, I'll keep the signature up just for you.

I will just post Kamal's message to you. Kamal is the one you go running to like a sniveling cunt LOL

Originally posted by Kamal
                      Originally Posted by el presidente Highsteppa Funny how you keep bringing me up Chris. This happened two years ago and score is still 8 - 0 for me. You really need to let your obsession with me go.

Your mom told me to say hi to you inbetween blowing me - when she comes up for air. She still thinks you're a disappointment. Like I needed her to tell me that. LOLOLOL

So much butthurt from you Chris. Thanks for confirming my ownership of you. Best of all, you recognize it.

Whoa dude -- what's going on with all the hate?
                      Dude this is the internet, no one wins and certainly not with so much hate towards more than just one. At the risk of turning to philosophy -
                      life's too short man, make some people smile - even strangers. It will all come around some day.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Why you so angry Cwith?

Again. Congrats on coming to terms with my signature. It was tough for you to come to terms with being a bitch - took you a year, but you did it!

Well kinda, you're still going on about it.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Nov 2013

James, are you having a chocolate log with the family this Christmas? I bet you are. The only question is who's going to make it. I bet you all eat it though. LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

LOL

You mad bro.

What was it like having me in your head for all of 2017? Pretty aggravating, considering you're letting everyone know about it here.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2013

Oh I think that we all know who is in who's head. LOL

Comment

• thebanned1
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • May 2009

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...