X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Las Vegas shooting hoax

Conspiracy FACT on this story the shit does not add up!!!

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by kolakao
      Conspiracy theories, are often truth but not accepted by mainstream. And always the same way to disgrace person who have questions. Vaccacnies, GMO - those cases are best examples. Conspiracies are reality.

can you back up what you're suggesting ?

the two you mentioned are not exactly what this forum considers conspiracy, gmo's maybe yes but vaccines, no
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

are you suggesting that gmo's and vaccines are proof of some of the stuff mentioned in this thread for example

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Conspiracy theories, are often truth but not accepted by mainstream. And always the same way to disgrace person who have questions. Vaccacnies, GMO - those cases are best examples. Conspiracies are reality.
          And well researched too! Nothing says accuracy and due diligence like theories posted that are rife with spelling errors and sloppy work!
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
            LOL nice one.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• kolakao
              Getting Somewhere
              • Feb 2009

can you back up what you're suggesting ?

the two you mentioned are not exactly what this forum considers conspiracy, gmo's maybe yes but vaccines, no
              vaccines- especially in childs and elderly persons are really dangerous. They create huge stress response from organism, and organism is starting producing a lot of cortisol. This is hormone responsible for stress reaction. When you meet Lion in Africa, or when you are before important job interview you release a lot of it, it's god. When cortisol is in constant increase you are in deep shit, the cascade of bad side effects are terryfic. It waste all your minerals, and when you are child it's simply make you dumb/authistic. Dumb child=even more dumb grown human, and prone for cancer, diabetes, women cant have babies, men have weak sperma=happy big pharma.

gmo- every plant soon will be owned by companies from NY. Food creating stress response, consequeces as above.

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

vaccines- especially in childs and elderly persons are really dangerous. They create huge stress response from organism, and organism is starting producing a lot of cortisol. This is hormone responsible for stress reaction. When you meet Lion in Africa, or when you are before important job interview you release a lot of it, it's god. When cortisol is in constant increase you are in deep shit, the cascade of bad side effects are terryfic. It waste all your minerals, and when you are child it's simply make you dumb/authistic. Dumb child=even more dumb grown human, and prone for cancer, diabetes, women cant have babies, men have weak sperma=happy big pharma.
                just a thought...polio looks like a hell of a lot of fun

polio the disease# - Google Search

would you rather vaccinate with the potential that there are one or two complications or watch your child die of polio ?

show me one PROVEN scientific study that confirms the link between vaccinations and autism plz, if there is one. there seems to be a substantial amount of studies confirming it doesn't btw, even the big autism sites published some

gmo- every plant soon will be owned by companies from NY. Food creating stress response, consequeces as above.
                you didn't answer my question

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                  LOL nice one.
                  there is one even better than that

Comment

Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

there is one even better than that

When I first saw that, I was incredulous. I thought someone had Photoshopped the answer.

I particularly find the whole idea that their theory is that as a flat earth, we're constantly rising, ergo how we stay on the ground (we're being kept back by force, like how you're pressed back in the seat of a car when accelerating). But they still deny gravity exists and say that shit's all made up by NASA.

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

When I first saw that, I was incredulous. I thought someone had Photoshopped the answer.

I particularly find the whole idea that their theory is that as a flat earth, we're constantly rising, ergo how we stay on the ground (we're being kept back by force, like how you're pressed back in the seat of a car when accelerating). But they still deny gravity exists and say that shit's all made up by NASA.
                      some of these "ideas/theories" are getting ridiculous and it's just getting worse and worse

Comment

• kolakao
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Feb 2009

just a thought...polio looks like a hell of a lot of fun

polio the disease# - Google Search

would you rather vaccinate with the potential that there are one or two complications or watch your child die of polio ?

show me one PROVEN scientific study that confirms the link between vaccinations and autism plz, if there is one. there seems to be a substantial amount of studies confirming it doesn't btw, even the big autism sites published some

you didn't answer my question
                        I forgot to mention that I am NOT AGAINST BUT I AM PRO CHOICE. The same with abortion pill - you dont want to have a baby, but you want to screw up your hormone receptors (and later take lot of antidepresants which will help only a bit, and have moustache, and become fat, and have diabetes). But in the end I am not here to persuade you about vaccines, abortion pills. I would like that everybody would be in this case Pro choice. This is my opinion.

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

I forgot to mention that I am NOT AGAINST BUT I AM PRO CHOICE. The same with abortion pill - you dont want to have a baby, but you want to screw up your hormone receptors (and later take lot of antidepresants which will help only a bit, and have moustache, and become fat, and have diabetes). But in the end I am not here to persuade you about vaccines, abortion pills. I would like that everybody would be in this case Pro choice. This is my opinion.
                          vaccines is a very dangerous subject to get into, there is so much missinfo and lies surrounding the whole anti vax movement, it's dangerous for everyone because it can affect us all directly.

i take it you live in the western world ? the anti vax movement has had quite a lot of success here but in reality if it were the 3rd world or somewhere else it would of fell flat on it's arse, have you ever asked yourself why it's so successful here ? i have, i came to the conclusion that because people were regularly vaccinated against diseases all around the people who happen to be anti vaxers that they've now brought up kids who haven't died from the diseases that regular people are vaccinated against, give it ten/twenty years though as these diseases gain a foothold in those areas and affect those who haven't been as fortunate to vaccinate, it's going to start killing a lot of people pretty soon, in the UK there has been quite a sharp rise in cases and it's due to people like yourself choosing not to vaccinate, like i said, it's dangerous for us all

in 2-3 replies you've already come across as a guy who's a bit paranoid about pharma companies but if you sit and look at their history and advances in the last 100 years you'll see what they've actually done for the world, they're not perfect though, no drug is perfect and I somewhat agree with you that their are some greedy businessmen behind some pharma companies just like in any business model out there, it's still in it's infancy though and advancing all the time, mistakes are made just like anything else.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

some of these "ideas/theories" are getting ridiculous and it's just getting worse and worse
                            It's practically cartoonish how they think the world works. Like actual Road Runner cartoons actually inspired their view of it. LOL

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

It's practically cartoonish how they think the world works. Like actual Road Runner cartoons actually inspired their view of it. LOL

hold on, i've just found definitive proof that flat earth is real

in all honesty if people want to believe all this shit then let them

Comment

• kolakao
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Feb 2009

What a propaganda, but, this is why I think people have to have right to have weapon. You can use vaccine, your children can use vaccines, but dont force me and anybody related to me to use it. It's totalitarian strategy. Hitler/Stalin/Lenin way of thinking. If vaccines are healthy then you and your children will be healthy and smart. If not you will be sick and stupid. Dont force anybody,leave decision to people in this case
                                Ps. how many people die in Lv shooting, how many were injured?
                                rich, old guy is sniper ?

Comment

Working...