X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Las Vegas shooting hoax

It's hilarious to see Sakio, starting threads, screaming into the void about how smart he is.

And how defensive and he's unable to prove anything he gets when he's called out being full of shit.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
      actually no, i look at both sides of the argument, there are thought provoking arguments on both sides but i love how the main argument of truthers seems to be "the media are TRICKING you" when it's perfectly obvious that trickery was involved right from the very beginning in their own TRUTH, also, telling people to shy themselves away from an opposite opinion to theirs doesn't exactly make a though provoking theory state, all it does is lour the individual into a one sided argument where everyone agrees that what they are looking at is fact but they then turn that round and say THEY are the ones that are blind , like i said ( well suggested ) above it's a game of cat and mouse, it's an endless circle of misinformation no matter how you look at it
      also its quite alarming how much of this stuff is catered towards everyones fears, usually the fears of something they can't quite get their head around or don't fully understand...there are no winners in this argument because both sides are correct in their own manner, each defiant that they have chosen the right side, look at what you said when i have shown you something that is considered FACT, you instantly dismissed it and ridiculed me by saying i was making a mistake, this is the typical game of cat and mouse i talk about
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
        It's hilarious to see Sakio, starting threads, screaming into the void about how smart he is.

And how defensive and he's unable to prove anything he gets when he's called out being full of shit.
        it's not funny in the slightest

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

it's not funny in the slightest
          Why not? If he wants to put on a show to make himself look like a paranoid tit, let him.

And if anyone is stupid enough to buy into his shit, it proves they're people to be avoided and are incapable of any kind of critical thinking. Win/Win.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Why not? If he wants to put on a show to make himself look like a paranoid tit, let him.

And if anyone is stupid enough to buy into his shit, it proves they're people to be avoided and are incapable of any kind of critical thinking. Win/Win.
            because you basically just answered why yourself....you basically don't know the first thing about paranoia and trust me from someone who does, it's not funny

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

because you basically just answered why yourself....you basically don't know the first thing about paranoia and trust me from someone who does, it's not funny
              Yeah, but you're not an asshole about it. You also don't use it as a platform to advance or promote yourself.

Hence why you deserve civility and empathy from others, while he doesn't. Reap what you sow.

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Yeah, but you're not an asshole about it. You also don't use it as a platform to advance or promote yourself.

Hence why you deserve civility and empathy from others, while he doesn't. Reap what you sow.
                that has nothing to do with it...both points...

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Why do you think it doesn't have anything to do with it?

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

Why do you think it doesn't?

it's not about promoting or advancing oneself, it's about what you believe in, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's perfectly natural to share it with others in the hope of drawing discussion or changing opinion ( something that has obv failed drastically around these parts )

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

it's not about promoting or advancing oneself, it's about what you believe in, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's perfectly natural to share it with others in the hope of drawing discussion or changing opinion ( something that has obv failed drastically around these parts )
                      I'm with you on this, however there's a few things about having a discussion.

1) a free exchange of ideas - when Sakio defaults back to "do your own research" and can't back his opinion up - that's not even a conversation. There never was in the first place, since all he has is anecdotal points and conjecture. He's not interested in any kind of discussion (evidenced in the sentence I quoted at the start of this thread) - he wants to yell ultimatums.

2) he can't own up to anything he says. If he can't do that, he invites ridicule as he does with the above.

Sakio is an adult, behaving like a child. He wants an adult conversation, he needs to be prepared for it. He could start there if he wants to be taken in the slightest bit seriously (and not start his post by calling anyone that disagrees with him 'dumber then dumb' - at least get the saying right or use a spellcheck for the other errors), and maybe lay off the insecurity front if he's capable of it. Until then, mockery and scorn is what he invites. One last thing - you're completely correct that he posts a lot of toxic, fear mongering thing - and seems to get off on it, and agitated when he's contradicted. It's pretty predatory behavior if most of his postings are geared towards doom and gloom and he's portraying himself as enlightened, which also invites being made fun of - just like all the other snake oil salespeople that he quotes and worships.

I'm all for evolving opinions and drawing discussion - but to paraphrase your last point - there's a lot of very delicate (and narcissistic) egos who are very entrenched in their thinking here. Those aren't people that are candidates for any kind of serious discussion, until they demonstrate otherwise.

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

i'll answer that tomorrow..too tired tonight

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

S'all good, I await your response.

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

I'm with you on this, however there's a few things about having a discussion.

1) a free exchange of ideas - when Sakio defaults back to "do your own research" and can't back his opinion up - that's not even a conversation. There never was in the first place, since all he has is anecdotal points and conjecture. He's not interested in any kind of discussion (evidenced in the sentence I quoted at the start of this thread) - he wants to yell ultimatums.
                            it's all about education on and where/who you get your education from, if you're constantly told by people to tell people to research then this is what you are going to tell people to do

2) he can't own up to anything he says. If he can't do that, he invites ridicule as he does with the above.
                            you think that maybe the ridicule is why he doesn't back up his claims ?

just saying...think about that for a second

Sakio is an adult, behaving like a child. He wants an adult conversation, he needs to be prepared for it. He could start there if he wants to be taken in the slightest bit seriously (and not start his post by calling anyone that disagrees with him 'dumber then dumb' - at least get the saying right or use a spellcheck for the other errors), and maybe lay off the insecurity front if he's capable of it. Until then, mockery and scorn is what he invites. One last thing - you're completely correct that he posts a lot of toxic, fear mongering thing - and seems to get off on it, and agitated when he's contradicted. It's pretty predatory behavior if most of his postings are geared towards doom and gloom and he's portraying himself as enlightened, which also invites being made fun of - just like all the other snake oil salespeople that he quotes and worships.
                            i don't want to answer that on main

I'm all for evolving opinions and drawing discussion - but to paraphrase your last point - there's a lot of very delicate (and narcissistic) egos who are very entrenched in their thinking here. Those aren't people that are candidates for any kind of serious discussion, until they demonstrate otherwise.
                            lol yes and both you and i are guilty of it too...look at your signature

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

I'm too busy staring at your huge ass titties in your avatar pic.

Fair points dude - while I do agree with the idea and sentiment of educating others, we're talking about Sakio's behavior - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Check his posting history and you'll see the same pattern over and over again. He had his chance at civility and reacts always in the same pattern - hostility, insults and an inability to back up his points. If he's too afraid to back himself up with anything remotely substantial, that's his own fear to get over.
                              So, my question is - what's the point of taking him seriously in the slightest, much less entertain what he says if he's closed his mind from the start? He's looking for a fight in his opening post and announcing that his disdain for anyone that sees differently - so he's the victim here? Don't think so..

His issues are not anyone's problem but his own, and if he wants to display those issues in a public forum - he's fair game. And if he's not going to meet anyone halfway or demonstrate any kind of self reflection - he's setting himself up for it. If he wants to filter the responses, he can go sign up for a blog and edit to his own heart's content just like everyone else that similarly insecure. The message board doesn't (and shouldn't) give him a ghetto pass and treat his bullshit with any seriousness, especially if he's not going to engage in a conversation like any normal human can.

P.S. Dems some hypnotic, surreal ass titties.

Comment

• sakio pod
                                SALAD TOSSER
                                • Jun 2004

“The worst American shooting” has dropped of he MSM.....you hear no more, oh first of all it not he worst shooting in American history happened in 1890 when 250+ were shot a murdered!

i’m glad you all get a kick outta this because there is NO proof that the accused pulled this off and the security guard gave his only interview to ELLEN which is owned by MGM, he was fed a script and she guided him on what to say....don’t worry i’ll Have more to say when the next false flag happens with crisis actors!

Comment

Working...