• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Las Vegas shooting hoax

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
    I'm too busy staring at your huge ass titties in your avatar pic.

Fair points dude - while I do agree with the idea and sentiment of educating others, we're talking about Sakio's behavior - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Check his posting history and you'll see the same pattern over and over again. He had his chance at civility and reacts always in the same pattern - hostility, insults and an inability to back up his points. If he's too afraid to back himself up with anything remotely substantial, that's his own fear to get over.
    So, my question is - what's the point of taking him seriously in the slightest, much less entertain what he says if he's closed his mind from the start? He's looking for a fight in his opening post and announcing that his disdain for anyone that sees differently - so he's the victim here? Don't think so..

His issues are not anyone's problem but his own, and if he wants to display those issues in a public forum - he's fair game. And if he's not going to meet anyone halfway or demonstrate any kind of self reflection - he's setting himself up for it. If he wants to filter the responses, he can go sign up for a blog and edit to his own heart's content just like everyone else that similarly insecure. The message board doesn't (and shouldn't) give him a ghetto pass and treat his bullshit with any seriousness, especially if he's not going to engage in a conversation like any normal human can.
    then why do you interact with him ? in all serious if you feel that way about him you should just stick him on ignore

P.S. Dems some hypnotic, surreal ass titties.
    that's my wife you
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by sakio pod
      “The worst American shooting” has dropped of he MSM.....you hear no more, oh first of all it not he worst shooting in American history happened in 1890 when 250+ were shot a murdered!

i’m glad you all get a kick outta this because there is NO proof that the accused pulled this off and the security guard gave his only interview to ELLEN which is owned by MGM, he was fed a script and she guided him on what to say....don’t worry i’ll Have more to say when the next false flag happens with crisis actors!
      that's the thing sakio, you don't say nothing... it's a constant, do your own research, crisis actors, MSM, Gov false flag, people being told what to do and say all in the name of a global elite...it's a constant in every disaster or major uproar there is with you

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Bro it not just me it, its some of my co workers and friends that just can tell and know that the shit doesn’t add up....what’s it gonna do if I post videos of them breaking down the timeline that doesn’t match up, what’s it gonna do if I show videos of the guests in the concert saying those are not real shots....it does nothing!

Every single major shooting that it on MSM over and over again with crisis actors is a staged event or false flag!

don’t believe me look for yourself....LMAO the eye’s will see the truth but the brain will lie!!!

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Bro it not just me it, its some of my co workers and friends that just can tell and know that the shit doesn’t add up....what’s it gonna do if I post videos of them breaking down the timeline that doesn’t match up, what’s it gonna do if I show videos of the guests in the concert saying those are not real shots....it does nothing!

Every single major shooting that it on MSM over and over again with crisis actors is a staged event or false flag!

don’t believe me look for yourself....LMAO the eye’s will see the truth but the brain will lie!!!

nothing ever adds up does it sakio ?

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

Adding up as far as the inconsistent official time line? Adding up as far as Jesus campos story about getting shot, agreeing to do 5 major interviews on all the major MSM outlets...disappears for 3 days then shows up only on ELLEN, no video of real victims being shot, or dead bodies other then crisis actors.....I can go on and on.

But its you who can not connect the dots to make it add up......I lived in Las Vegas your car gets searched with mirrors trunk popped ETC....and NO VIDEO of the shooter checking in to the hotel? Nothing adds up except your false reality to where the USA would never do this to its people.

keep on gobbling it guys!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
              then why do you interact with him ? in all serious if you feel that way about him you should just stick him on ignore
              And miss out on watching him chase his own tail and watch him go full Rain Man and start reciting the A B C's of conspiracy theories as soon as he's challenged? Dude's already got a double line on the 9/11 bingo card that I posted earlier. There's also his racist and anti Semite leanings, which he's as proud of as much as he is being willfully ignorant.

Besides, I'm a fan of Pavlovian response - and with him, that train's never late.

Again, he's on a public forum. He wants to make a fool of himself (as evidenced by his last few postings), I'm more than willing to help him.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Adding up as far as the inconsistent official time line? Adding up as far as Jesus campos story about getting shot, agreeing to do 5 major interviews on all the major MSM outlets...disappears for 3 days then shows up only on ELLEN, no video of real victims being shot, or dead bodies other then crisis actors.....I can go on and on.

But its you who can not connect the dots to make it add up......I lived in Las Vegas your car gets searched with mirrors trunk popped ETC....and NO VIDEO of the shooter checking in to the hotel? Nothing adds up except your false reality to where the USA would never do this to its people.

keep on gobbling it guys!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE
                you know all this stuff is consistent with delusionary beliefs but then again you won't listen to me....

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

and you know that you have cognitive dissonance correct?

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

god you guys have it all sussed out ( not )

i,m a schizophrenic sakio, delusions and paranoia are something i know about and know about well

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

no didn't think so....my point was i regularly see a professional ( a good 1 ) i.e. someone that doesn't pull up links from wikki for "viable" info

if i had anything like that they would be all over it

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

Its ok this picture told me so.....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Wonder if Sakio is a flat earther?
                            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Comment

• kolakao
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Feb 2009

Conspiracy theories, are often truth but not accepted by mainstream. And always the same way to disgrace person who have questions. Vaccacnies, GMO - those cases are best examples. Conspiracies are reality.

Comment

Working...