X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Pentagon confirms secret UFO investigation

this is only the the start of soft disclosure it has begun!!!!

love it!!! its on all the MSM networks....pretty awesome video!!!
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pentagon confirms secret UFO investigation

Ok ok is this really real cause its coming from ABC???........the full video of the pilots audio is pretty good. I’m stoaked this broke in the MSM....its laughable how all of a sudden “they” are concerned with national security, air traffic and other concerns!!!!

LMAO on how they “just” revealed this classified video of the so called “secret ufo investatgtion” from 07-2012 but has halted. ....but still continues.

2.3 trillion dollars were unaccounted for on 9/10/01......and look at how much since then 100s of trillions how can that much vanish?

Is this conformation of ET visitations by the US GOVT??

well you don’t the the fucking BS MSM to tell you its been happening for 1000s of years

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Dear old sakio,

You're not telling us anything we didn't already know...they've been researching UFOs for a very long time long before this story broke on the "msm" ( as you like to call it ) as it's an obvious threat to national security and has been for years. aliens ? WTF ? it's black projects imo, probably where your missing money has been going for a long long long time, long before the date you stated, even the guys that have been investigating this don't have the clearance for this kind of shit.. don't you remember people were reporting stealth craft as triangular shaped craft in the sky's ?
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

personally... i find this stuff fascinating

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

Merry Christmas thebanned1,

I’m not telling you the western media is broadcasting it so I’m super stoked, I’ve been addicted to this top for 30 years, and now that SSP whistleblowers Corey Goode, Emery Smith, Tony Rodriguez, plus more have come forward! This is amazing that finally the US Has de classified documentation after 40 other countries have already declassified their UFO files for the 40 past years!

And yes the black ops are in control, it’s in the 100s of trillions there are 30-40 levels above the president/ top secret/ classified so when you hear what’s really going on these people in the govt have no idea what’s going on!

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

Amazing documentary

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Dear Sakio,

The main stream media as you put it has been telling people about this for longer than you anticipated but you've obviously been to blinded to look in the right places, it's nothing new, in fact when i first saw this story on the new york times i was really shocked that they had published it because it's old news

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

ok what ever dude you don’t live in the US and nope i’m not blinded to look in the right places i’ve researched this topic for a very long time and have heard 1000’s of stories of abductions, close encounters etc. its nothing new to me but to the average sheeple most people have no clue and blow it off as a joke. It’s not old news its new info that has come out that has been going on for 1000’s of years.

LMAO how you were “shocked cause its old news” when was this ever reported before????

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by sakio pod
                  ok what ever dude you don’t live in the US and nope i’m not blinded to look in the right places i’ve researched this topic for a very long time and have heard 1000’s of stories of abductions, close encounters etc. its nothing new to me but to the average sheeple most people have no clue and blow it off as a joke. It’s not old news its new info that has come out that has been going on for 1000’s of years.

LMAO how you were “shocked cause its old news” when was this ever reported before????
                  you don't need to be a sheeple to know that the military has been investigating unidentified flying objects for a very long time, it's not just the US, it's every government that can afford to, including the russians, chinese, british, french, german etc etc, they're all concerned because they see it as a threat because no one know just wtf is going on, doesn't take a genius to work out though although there is no way of proving it

just a pity you reverted back to your insults sakio, i was looking forward to having a decent discussion about this but i won't bother now

give you a tip though...look up low frequency sound and how it is used to cause hallucinations in humans, also look up who used it in the 70's and 80's

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

oh well the people I work "sheeple" most of them have no clue about the dark black budgeted ops, or about "DUMBS" all the underground bases in the western part of the US, or like you said all the countries working on this issue, YES I know..... so I'm not familiar with the people you work with or in contact with but it seems to me NOBODY has a clue except a very small amount of the population.

how did I insult you??? LOL

and yes I know about low frequency sound and sound in general can produce geometric patterns and shapes at different levels, elevate objects....its not about how much or what you know....its about disclosing the truth getting the information out to change humanity and civilization as we know it to become inter planetary and get off fossil fuels and using these ET technology for free energy and advanced propulsion

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

well you call everyone who has a different opinion to yours a sheeple, it's not exactly the brightest thing to do... it pisses me off because ( and don't take this the wrong way ) i see you in the same light, this is half the trouble with arguing about conspiracy theories and the such, people are stealing ideas from each other and using it as their own to further their own belief system. the word sheeple is the perfect example of what i'm talking about

i don't work or come into contact with anyone, it's pretty obvious if you sit down and think about it, take a look at the history of modern warfare and spying and then compare it with advances in technology and you quite easily work it out for yourself, documentaries confirm it, nick pope was our guy for the DOD back in the 90's, he's wrote loads of books and done loads of docs etc which all seem to confirm my beliefs ( which may differ from yours )

btw keep at the low frequency sound thing... you're getting there, it's much more complex than geometric shapes and patterns, in fact it's been attributed to ghost sightings and other stuff, certain frequencies can alter frequencies in the brain and make us hallucinate.

sakio just admit to yourself that you will never find out the truth and it will never be disclosed, it'll save you a lot of stressful thinking which isn't healthy for you, just accept it

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

thanks coach I'll take your advice you must have highly intelligent folks in your neck of the woods, no I don't call people who have different views than me sheeple, sheeple are the daily people that go about their day believing and gobbling up the daily news outlets and never questioning anything other then what they have been spoon fed etc etc etc. Gosh I gotta come down to your country can't imagine the conversations I could spark up with the common folk.

this is not conspiracy theory but conspiracy FACT...and yes I admit I have heard enough of the truth I don't need them to disclose the truth because its already out in the open.

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by sakio pod
                          thanks coach I'll take your advice you must have highly intelligent folks in your neck of the woods, no I don't call people who have different views than me sheeple, sheeple are the daily people that go about their day believing and gobbling up the daily news outlets and never questioning anything other then what they have been spoon fed etc etc etc. Gosh I gotta come down to your country can't imagine the conversations I could spark up with the common folk.

this is not conspiracy theory but conspiracy FACT...and yes I admit I have heard enough of the truth I don't need them to disclose the truth because its already out in the open.

see what i mean ? you just go back to insults... i was giving you advice...if you want to live your life chasing ghosts then by all means don't let me get in your way but don't expect me or other to not try to put a suggestive post while you post this shit on a public forum, you're consistency is alarming, sheeple, crisis acting etc etc..BORING

it's not a conspiracy though this is what i,m trying to suggest to you...it's a ghost, officially it doesn't exist.

you don't get this do you ? it's black ops so it can never be revealed, you're never going to find anything either online, in books, no where...it doesn't exist...but it does... all the stuff you do find is either orchestrated by noobs or is just plain lies, not fact

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

yep yep your right gosh now that I'm looking at this, your so right about everything! And this whole time I just can't believe it.

maybe just maybe this whole tom delong and all the stuff that has leaked out...what if its DONE ON PURPOSE.....??? haha "they" who ever "they" is used tom delong as a celeb puppet to slowly leak. out and uncover the hidden truth. and then before you know it after no money making war in N KOREA, they impose a alien attack it will all be CGI and then we can get all the countries on board to weaponize space, I sorry it took so long I really had to meditate and think clearly to respond to your post, I made a cup of kratom tea, and hit some DMT a few times and after many many many ponders this.....

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Holy shit banned1 - Sakio is using CAPITAL LETTERS to ILLUSTRATE some random words as being IMPORTANT.

Either THAT or his caps LOCK is acting up again.
                              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...