X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marckoza
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2009

Sasha presents Last Night On Earth | Show 032 (December 2017) w/ Dubspeeka

The Last Night On Earth is back for the last show of 2017 with a mix recorded from the The Grand Factory in Beirut with Sasha. The second hour features a guest mix by Dubspeeka, whose EP will be out o
    soundcloud
  • jay813
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Sasha presents Last Night On Earth | Show 032 (December 2017) w/ Dubspeeka

cool

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

the track around 30mins is dope, also the last track sounds amazing want more need more always too short.......wonder why we haven't had a sashweed set all year.....hmmm oh well maybe next year

Comment

• Denied51
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2016

Mp3:
        MEGA

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Live @ The Grander Factory, Beruit, Lebanon - 08-12-17

Event by Mix FM Lebanon and The Grand Factory on Friday, December 8 2017 with 700 people interested and 261 people going. 6 posts in the discussion.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Dubspeeka set is so good.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...