• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: WE ARE LOST Festival 2018, Thuishaven Amsterdam - 12 May 2018

Originally posted by marckoza
    don't think that DJ and label owners will spoil us with 320 sets with lots of demos, promos and unreleased music, we should be happy, what we get
    Pretty much agree with this.. Itīs good to have both options.. 320 mixes and once in a while this live sets in lower quality, at least for knowing what he is playing @ clubs/festivals... (for me sounds decently with good headphones anyway).

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• berps
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Be appreciative that the dj/promoter is sharing the live set what ever the quality. It good to hear what the party was like/live set for those that couldn’t be there or get to experience for whatever reason, or would you prefer some iPhone pictures of the set?
      "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

We are still getting some 320s from Djs including Guy J Those I am incredibly grateful for. What really annoys me is that the people who are uploading are transcoding them so we think we are getting better and then wonder why there isn't a spark when when you play them. Simply ,a lot of the music just isn't there. Yet we are judging on this sort of quality. It doesn't do any favours for us or the artists. Give people the option, put it up in original quality, if people are happy with that good luck to them .I'm not.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by berps
          Be appreciative that the dj/promoter is sharing the live set what ever the quality. It good to hear what the party was like/live set for those that couldn’t be there or get to experience for whatever reason, or would you prefer some iPhone pictures of the set?

But it's not the DJ /promoter that is giving us this, It's people who are ripping from youtube, be-at TV etc. and uploading because they can get something from it !! Do you really think any good DJ would want a crap rip from be-at TV representing their work . ???

I am never going to be appreciative of anyone benefiting from crap rips of my favourite artists.

One of the things I love about Stereo is that they don't allow cameras. But I do look through some from parties that interest me. That doesn't hurt my ears.

The thing is there there is more than enough good music , given freely by the artists , so much we could not possibly listen to it all .

I really thought that by now we would have been far more appreciative of good quality.
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2009

VBR ~172 kbit original bitrate!

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Comment

• udolph
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2009

Guy J nice mix, but we need 320
                "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

Comment

• Weizy
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Jun 2004

1st Track --- is that a remix or edit of a Vince Watson or Funk D'Void track? Sounds super familiar.

Comment

• Weizy
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Jun 2004

1/2 way through Guy J now...pretty flipping good!

Comment

• elmo
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2006

Anyone knows what the "Karmon - Major Minor" remix that Henry Saiz plays at 1h:12m? It's insane...
                      http://galder.zamarreno.com

Comment

• elmo
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2006

Finally found it: Henry Saiz & Band - Me Llama Una Voz (Hernan Cattaneo & Audio Junkies Remix)

Comment

• elmo
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2006

Sorry, that's at 1h28m

Comment

Working...